why jeans in house? whywhywhy </dischage>

Double D

honestly, this thing is beyond an asian culturalal thing...

why the fuck do people wear 12-month unwashed pants on their sofas? it blows my mind that some like to rub in dirt, piss, semen etc onto their sofas. what if you got vagoo fluid on them that day? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk that is nasty. why even vacuum and poof your cushions up if you're gonna sit in the "clean spot" with your dirty ass pants anyway? you stoops? i don't care if i was asian, white, or black i would smack my child if he walked into the lounge with his pants on. native americans got it backwards though cause they walk without pants on outdoors and then come inside without pants on too(JUST KIDDING HARHAR).

every time i walk inside of someone's house and the owner doesnt ask me to take off my pants i want to ask if i could just spread semen on his walls too. YOU STOOPS NIGGA?!?!?

i recently started changing out of what i wear out right when i get home into some EXCLUSIVE HOUSE WEAR NEVER BEEN WORN OUT SIDE NASTY SHIT

but thats mainly a comfort factor

i also go many days with out showering

BUT I TAKE OFF MY SHOES INSIDE