• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOPEK JOKE

NOISE

NOISE

NOISE

I already offered to address your whacky little shitboat ideas in a non-public setting:

Edit 2: Additionally Jet, I'm not really prepared to debate things like the gold standard and the federal reserve, this is because only retards believe these things. If you would like a full set of academically sourced refutations please send me all of your hilarious notions about how your country is really run and I'll get back to you after my exams this week.

Only overly defensive Jews think any criticism of Israel means you hate all Jews.

JD used to be quite cheap near Tel-Aviv so I don't hate Israel, but I do hate all Jews though, gotta protect our wells from poisoning by doing some preemptive pogroms.

Is your skull as thick as your neck?

Please address these political views of mine that you speak of. I feel like I'm watching the usual suspects where everybody keeps talking about this Kaiser guy but nobody seems to know a single thing about him.

Again, you just throw an empty insult around without actually addressing anything that you think that I believe. You don't say anything about my "political views" because I haven't voiced any kind of party loyalty or even a left or right slant on anything. You're pretty much insulting an ideology that I've never even presented by going on and on about my "political views" without addressing them in any way. I think this goes back to my opposition to Fuuma's textbook-case blind leftism about a month back. Apparently opposition to such sheepery makes a person a nationalist. That's very us vs. them and you really need to hit the books instead of hitting the gym.

I addressed the views presented in your pathetic little diatribes and pointed out that you didn't know shit about the topic at hand.

JD used to be quite cheap near Tel-Aviv so I don't hate Israel, but I do hate all Jews though, gotta protect our wells from poisoning by doing some preemptive pogroms.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"preemptive pogroms"

noggro, you funny.

You know who would have brought real change? Ron Paul one month into his presidency, before he would have been assasinated. Unfortunately most of you don't know shit about him or played into the propaganda that was used to destroy and silence our only hope's campaign.

You're all doomed.

Ron Paul? I'll tell you, before anyone knew his name, I liked him. He stuck to the constitution, he stood for true Republican principles (even though I'm not Rep.), all in all a good guy. Right? Not so much. First off, he is patently anti-choice. Sure, he's an OB-GYN (which is creepy as fuck), but anti-choice is not a position that I would ever vote for. So I got off the Paul bandwagon. Then the rest of it came through...

1. Eliminate the Fed and the IRS and impose an excise tax? Hooooooly shit, bonkers. Do I like the Fed? No, they're corrupt. Are they currently doing a good job? Eh, they're trying to do good things but the end result is going to leave us in a huge hole. Do we need them? Fuck yes.

The single stupidest idea was the elimination of the income tax and the IRS. A very smart man said in the early 1900's, "Taxes are the price we pay for civilization." I spoke to two of my econ professors about the end result of an elimination of the income tax and both of their answers were preceded by a laugh and then a doomsday scenario of a failed economy.

Ron Paul didn't get the nomination because his ideas were not good. It wasn't because of some vast left/right wing conspiracy propagated by the media, it was because he was not a good candidate. As much as I hate to admit it, the United States needs a strong leader for this country. Ron Paul looked like every Woody Allen character in the history of cinema: easily frazzled and confused by loud noises.

In conclusion, go Barack. And as much as I dislike the Billary Clinton coalition, he should make her his veep.

Ron Paul? I'll tell you, before anyone knew his name, I liked him. He stuck to the constitution, he stood for true Republican principles (even though I'm not Rep.), all in all a good guy. Right? Not so much. First off, he is patently anti-choice. Sure, he's an OB-GYN (which is creepy as fuck), but anti-choice is not a position that I would ever vote for. So I got off the Paul bandwagon. Then the rest of it came through...

1. Eliminate the Fed and the IRS and impose an excise tax? Hooooooly shit, bonkers. Do I like the Fed? No, they're corrupt. Are they currently doing a good job? Eh, they're trying to do good things but the end result is going to leave us in a huge hole. Do we need them? Fuck yes.

The single stupidest idea was the elimination of the income tax and the IRS. A very smart man said in the early 1900's, "Taxes are the price we pay for civilization." I spoke to two of my econ professors about the end result of an elimination of the income tax and both of their answers were preceded by a laugh and then a doomsday scenario of a failed economy.

Ron Paul didn't get the nomination because his ideas were not good. It wasn't because of some vast left/right wing conspiracy propagated by the media, it was because he was not a good candidate. As much as I hate to admit it, the United States needs a strong leader for this country. Ron Paul looked like every Woody Allen character in the history of cinema: easily frazzled and confused by loud noises.

In conclusion, go Barack. And as much as I dislike the Billary Clinton coalition, he should make her his veep.

As far as economic doom goes... Well... How did you spend your stimulus check? I used mine to pay the bank.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

~ Woodrow Wilson after signing the Federal Reserve Act of 1913

Federal Reserve - Fun with Feudalism.

As far as economic doom goes... Well... How did you spend your stimulus check? I used mine to pay the bank.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

~ Woodrow Wilson after signing the Federal Reserve Act of 1913

Federal Reserve - Fun with Feudalism.

Wilson never said that kiddo.

The body of the quote is lifted from his book "The New Freedom" (text here: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14811/14811-h/14811-h.htm) It's a few paragraphs into chapter 8 I think. Parts of the quote you cited without sourcing are absolutely made up. Especially the part about "ruining my country". Furthurmore, what text is accurate isn't about the federal reserve at all, it's about monopolies and robber barons, it involves conspiratory creditors but not in the form of the fed.

I grew interested in Wilson after reading Kissinger's books, I thought that that quote was ringing false for his ideals.

The body of the quote is lifted from his book "The New Freedom" (text here: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14811/14811-h/14811-h.htm) It's a few paragraphs into chapter 8 I think. Parts of the quote you cited withour sourcing are absolutely made up. Especially the part about "ruining my country". Furthurmore, what text is accurate isn't about the federal reserve at all, it's about monopolies and robber barons, it involves conspiratory creditors but not in the form of the fed.

I grew interested in Wilson after reading Kissinger's books, I thought that that quote was ringing false for his ideals.

emot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gifemot-iceburn.gif

The body of the quote is lifted from his book "The New Freedom" (text here: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14811/14811-h/14811-h.htm) It's a few paragraphs into chapter 8 I think. Parts of the quote you cited without sourcing are absolutely made up. Especially the part about "ruining my country". Furthurmore, what text is accurate isn't about the federal reserve at all, it's about monopolies and robber barons, it involves conspiratory creditors but not in the form of the fed.

No, the quote is not in the text you've provided. A similar quote is found on page 185, apparently. In fact, upon further reading nobody really knows where the quote came from. It is believed to have been lifted from a speech. Could be a forgery, but I casually read through the e-book you've linked me to and found similar sentiments not addressed by subject, like a good little politician. Prove that the quote is a fake and you'll win the argument. You're asking for a fact. Provide one yourself.

"I am one of those who have been so fortunately circumstanced that I have had the opportunity to study the way in which these things come about in complete disconnection from them, and I do not suspect that any man has deliberately planned the system. I am not so uninstructed and misinformed as to suppose that there is a deliberate and malevolent combination somewhere to dominate the government of the United States. I merely say that, by certain processes, now well known, and perhaps natural in themselves, there has come about an extraordinary and very sinister concentration in the control of business in the country.

However it has come about, it is more important still that the control of credit also has become dangerously centralized. It is the mere truth to say that the financial resources of the country are not at the command of those who do not submit to the direction and domination of small groups of capitalists who wish to keep the economic development of the country under their own eye and guidance. The great monopoly in this country is the monopoly of big credits. So long as that exists, our old variety and freedom and individual energy of development are out of the question. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom. This is the greatest question of all, and to this statesmen must address themselves with an earnest determination to serve the long future and the true liberties of men."

...but I got the gist of it. Go read "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars." You'll love it and it will make you realize that your absurd machinations on monetary and fiscal policies will never come to fruition because we're all fucked.

Wow. Absurd machinations. That's right, we're plotting and conniving while rubbing our hands together to get the far less sinister international banking community out of our economic driver's seat. They've served us so well thus far. That pesky constitution was signed in colored baby blood anyway. It's as if the ends to our evil means weren't in place for the majority of this nations existence. How unheardof. How absurd.