Anyone in Orange County willing to help a brother out?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me, I do transactional stuff, but can ask around. Ideally, you hit them for the criminal, and then go do civil. 25k is not much, and will be a State court thing as you lack a federal question and the amount in controversy is too small for diversity jurisdiction (assuming you are domiciled in two different forum states). I would say that State court is really backed up, and you should just really focus on charges being made.

The more likely you are to prove that this is a ring the better your chances are of getting the police to act.

Primarily because they can throw in conspiracy and attach all sorts of charges to multiple defendants, and plus a criminal ring insinuates a large pool of victims.

Gotta +rep for dropping the knowledge. Enjoy your dark tip.

One word of warning, I know someone who got into a lot of shit for doing stuff like this. A friends sister put up a similar 'i want to suck as much dick as possible in 24 hours' type of craigslist add for a girl she hates, including addresses and phone numbers, after a number of guys called or just showed up, she called the police and they traced the ip for the ad and the girl got in a lot of shit. Obviously not jail time, but enough to make me want to never do that kinda prank.

Though, given the circumstances, I doubt this kid is gonna want to go to the police..

Just a word of warning.

go to a library and do it or some shit if its vaguely serious

if anything, you should consider this a job. and you are going to earn 1500$ no matter what. so, if you get your money back, thats great, good war won. but if your fucked, then i would earn my 1500$ back by fucking with this kid till i feel i had been proerly compensated for torturing and making him feel as fucked and lame as possible. you are NO WHERE near 1500$ worth of torture yet. I think you should keep fucking with him as long as its fun to you, and your making progress.

my 2 cents.

BOO YAAAAAA! props to 78 for being someone who obviously does no drugs and has time and energy to get this kinda shit going.

Nah I haven't been in contact with the dude.

BUT I did get someone to drop off a letter yesterday, addressed to his mother about all this shit.

So lets see if somthing happens there!

BOO YAAAAAA! props to 78 for being someone who obviously does no drugs and has time and energy to get this kinda shit going.

I kinda got over that shit when I decided to start taking life seriously. 2 years of being blazed = wasted time and opportunities.

And yeah this is more of a pet project now... inbetween work I do a little update here n there... prankcall his house and shit like that.

The money's pfffffffffffftt to me. It's the principle and the punk still thinks he's on top... so till he asks for it all to stop I'm gonna keep messing with his shit.

ahahahahah

yo i support you man, too many people thinking they big over the internet and proud that they scammed someone

little do they know that the money they saved isn't worth a life of embarrasment

this is all nice and entertaining now, but how do we know if this guy is going through anything?

And this is why I'd love the guys who are in the OC area to man up and do some youtube justice...

would love to see this fool get dunked on

like straight up

jump through his window glass shatters

me, with my SPALDING ++++ in my right

palming that shit

and then boom, throw that shit like it's a hadouken

right in his eye

flawless victory

this will be the first thread i have ever subscribed to. yey

Penis enlargement samples are always fun to send to someone's house.

Ok I've done some searching and all I can find are fuckin PILLS and PATCHES... where's that good ol' pump action shit?

Austin-Powers-Pump.jpg

When we were kids, we would all piss one by one in a huge Big Gulp cup from 7-Eleven. Then we'd go lean it up against the door of the victim. In the morning when they opened the door, the cup would tip over spilling all over their feet and inside their house. Hilarity ensued.

Man, this thread is hilarious! I'm from OC so it makes it all the more funnier. I wonder when the guy will respond back

For writers, go to www.ocregister.com and look up some of the people who write on that local newspaper. Would be pretty funny if they approved and wrote an article! That would be worth framing on your wall, 78.

hmmm if you really want just give the OC Register / LA Times a call.

they eat any leads like hungry dogs and they could help you get publicity for this.

they send out scouts usually to verify stuff is going down so yeah give them a call~

haha, no way. 78 is referring to "graffiti writers"

probably to get them to paint this guys house.

Or the guys SUV... I'm thinking giant PENIS on the bonnet and RAPIST on the garage door.

HAHAHAHHA

This is something we threw up outside of OURSPOT back in the day...

outside-our-spot.jpg