Where to buy home furniture in Hong Kong?

emiliowang

Go to Ruttonjee center on the street in Central right behind Bape. If i spelt ruttonjee wrong look up Baskerville house. They also have an Alumnium store in Causeway bay that sells modern furniture, with an impressive chair selection. A store that cropped up recently is Homeless on Gough street (and other locations) for random home accessories. U should also walk around Wanchai, lockhart road, for things like lights etc. I think the best bed linen in HK is offered by Lane Crawford and I definitely second the Pacific Place one. The home store is separate from teh fashion store so remember to look for it.

All the stuff I listed are pretty pricey, so shop around!

Where in HK can I buy good home furniture?

Aside from GOD, Ikea, and Muji, is there any place or complex where they sell home furniture there?

Looking for Italian inspired beds, sheets, chairs, tables, etc.

Delay Lo Mo in CWB i remember they sell funitures ....

At some diu lei lo malls it's $450 for one session of sleep. You come out feeling more rested than sleeping at home that's why it costs money.

But of course I wouldnt know about that, find someone more familiar with the city perhaps

Ohhh man if i work in CWB i def going to have a nap during lunch time...