criminal record/probation?

linkejeuk

i almost got a felony for hit and run, but was free of all charges. here we go, one day me and my friends was all thizzed up and high so i decided to post it in a neighborhood. my friend wanted to buy a pack of cigs and i was like "naw man we're too fucked up" and he was buggin the shit outta me and kept askin to drive my car and i eventually gave in. 20mins later i got a call from my friend and he said "dude i have bad news". found out he hit and ran, 3hrs. later my mom called me up sayin cops were at my place. i was too fucked up to realize how bout hit and run is so i covered for my friend for a few days, and eventually i told my friend "i cant risk my life for u man, i have to turn u in". i did some research and found out that if my friend turned himself in he'll get a misdemeanor instead of felony. next day we went to police station and told the truth, and im free of all charges and my friend got misdemeanor and probation. PHEW!

i used to shoplift seven jeans. lots of them. some joes too. never got caught doing that, but i did get caught stealing a dave chapelle dvd at target.

=(

If I do this now, in a few years, will Ann D magically appear in my closet?

In a cloud of rapture that only a hot pizza after hours of beer drinking on a slightly chilly autumn night could bring, I noticed two slices of my long awaited, hard-earned pepperoni pizza were missing. Upon stepping out of the lounge and finding the two perpetrators eating my pizza, I had to ask them what they were doing, and then subsequently threw an epic fit. In order to feel a full apology was received, I gathered the whole floor of my dormitory, who'd been awakened by my screaming, and asked the two pizza thief girls to get on their hands and knees, and bow in my direction. They did so, and I extended my right hand to give each just the slightest hint of a pimp slap on the tops of their heads.

Fast forward two hours later, where I am passed out , and the police come into my room looking to arrest me for assault, shining a mag light in my face. Unfortunately by that time, I was wearing nothing but some boxers that I'd probably had since 9th grade, and therefore my scrotum was apathetically oozing out of the leg, as I stood under flourescent light, answering questions for several hours, as the early birds shuffled out to their morning classes, taking a look at me as they waited for the elvators, and I stood there, me, the man, and my sobbing nutsack.

I will add more to this thread as my memory comes back to me.

edit- I should add to this that my 'victims' and I are on good terms since that incident, and we hug when we greet each other. Why, I don't know. But we just do.

Guest hossoso

~Detained in Uruguay for skirting customs on the way in from Buenos Aires and crashing a motorbike in Montevideo. 15 hours, 75 dollar bribe.

~Worked illegally in Korea for about a year and got caught on my final trip out of the country, not a visa run. Fined $2,000 and told not to return for 5 years.

~Caught with an illicit substance going back to Seattle from Vancouver. Not enough to get me into any trouble but the customs agents really thought they had something. Drug dogs ripped my car to pieces. 10 hours and 300 dollars worth of repairs.

~Tear gas cannister to the abdomen last summer in Oaxaca trying to get around one of the roadblocks that the rebels had set up. Wrong place, wrong time. I was just trying to get to a bar until the rioting stopped. Held for about an hour, cried a lot. No charge for that one.

~Various shit in the US, but you can get in to trouble for anything here, mostly protests/action. Can't put a price tag on that.

got caught with a knife and bb gun in middle school

got expelled from the district

community service

anger management classes

probation and

big dent in mommas purse ha!

anger management classes...wish they had those back in high school. i had serious rage issues then, still do sometimes... have tried to physically initiate a few fights right in the middle of class by makin the first hit. but our school was small so eh i guess it was all dealt with a nice chat between faculty and all involvedd parties.

8th Grade - Brought dynamite to school. My neighbor owned a huge second home in Oregon and used dyanmite to scare the fish. He was a really cool old dude and he gave my dad some deer sausage, and me a stick of dynamite. I brought it to school to sell, and was suspended for 2 weeks. The police had to come in and take the dynamite. I was the coolest kid in the honors/GATE program, thanks Bill.

Sophomore Year (UC San Diego) - Stopped by police when my roommmate and I were putting scattered street signs into the trunk of his Toyota Corolla. It was campus police and we were given a stern warning.

2nd Year of Law School - Drinking in Pasadena with some friends and strolling through the alley with some Black Label when a police officer told us to stop. I was super wasted, and decided it would be cool to run. Out ran the police officer (obviously, cause I run about 10 miles a week and got the Walker in me), climbed up a flight of stairs and jumped into the patio of McMurphy's. It was Mexican night or something. I danced with a few hynas while sobbering up, and cabbed it to Denny's by the 10 freeway (off of Rosemead I think) and hollared at the homies to come through to get me. An hour later with Moon Over my Hammies and some double covered and smothered hasbrowns in my stomach I was jammed into the trunk of a Honda. Good times.

hahaha dynamite? Wow. Where did you go to middle school, I thought the GATE program was just an AZ thing? I never brought dynamite to school, but I do remember setting off handfuls of D-size rocket engines from my middle school playground after hours. Luckily none of them hit any cars or people, but jesus did we run fast when we heard a siren in the distance. It probably wasn't even for us, but it might as well have been the way we were jumping fences and fearing for our hides.

haha, I liked bomb threats too, we had 2-3 of those a month at my high school. We'd all have to sit at the stadium, was a nice way to sit in grass, kick around the ball a bit.

I heard recently that kids at my old school have taken that shit next level, they sit on myspace and facebook at night spreading rumors that there is going to be a murder at school, so then they have to bring in like 15 cops the next day to make sure shit doesn't go down. That seems less fun.

Sierra Vista Jr High. Technically I had a M1000, and when I was in the office i was told that a M400 was equivelent to one stick of dynamite. This was pre 9/11 obviously, but whatevers. Nothing was written up. Worse part was having to read the Bible cover to cover for the week of suspension. Parent thought the Bible was a good idea for a misfit like me.

BTW the old testament (removing all those difficult to pronouce names and the whole "so and so begat so and so, who begat so and so") is the bomb compared to the new testatment (Revelations being the one exception).