criminal record/probation?

linkejeuk

i was driving to oakland from LA in a car that wasnt mine. goin at about 120, when i notice this car behind me. i thought to myself "well shit its not like im goin slow..wtf?" so i speed up. i hit 130mph and this car is still tailgating me so im like ok fuck it i take the foot off the pedal and the car behind me turns on his sirens. FUCK!

I got charged on graffiti tools. All they got me on was a streaker, tips, and paint on my hands. I don't know If i have court or anything. Im still waiting for something to come into the mail any day now. It happened like 2 months ago. My friend got charged for the same thing and had to do some community service for awhile. Who knows

I am on academic probation at school for fighting. guess that doesn't count.

(I lost :()

damn your school's fucked up. i've gotten away with all my fights. 1 i got away damage free, and 1 i just got an in school suspension for the rest of the day that doesn't even show up on my record

no, ending in security breaking everything up before the guy managed to get a grip on me...friend ended up in the hospital needing stitches though.

edit: also, I've never punched anyone during a fight. I always end up manhandling people by using chokeholds or headlocks, or just pushing them down stairs or into walls and stuff. this particular incident involved a nice jerseying.

I was detained for like 12 hours at the National Beuro of Investigations for alleged "human trafficing" with my grandmother.

They let us go after we gave in with the "brown envelope" fucking terrorists.

i've done my fair share of criminal activity (well for someone with no record at least)...spent a few months in grade 9 shoplifting magic the gathering cards because i was obsessively tryin to complete a cursed scrolls burn deck, didn't get caught for a long time and when i did the owner of the store was surprisingly forgiving and just gave me a lecture and didn't press charges. Learned my lesson and never did it again, was the closest i ever got to becoming a felon.

re: the OP...not a dig at you but just as a general statement i think stalking is lame. passive stalking (lookin up the girl's fb pics, whatever) is fine, but aggressive shit like leaving a thousand voicemails where the only thing on them is a hang up click and what not...damn things don't have to be that hard, just approach them straight up and if they don't want you why do you want them. another one of those things i never got.

man i was heavy in the game back then...magic the gathering, diabro (1 & 2), D&D, you name it

piece of trivia: I was the first person on battle.net to register the screen names DMX and Eminem, with the former account makin it to the world top 50 in starcraft which nearly failed me out of middle school (was trading wins with friends, tho end up getting busted and erased). One of my prouder accomplishments in life.

3 charges:

wreckless driving,

organized street racing,

131mph in a 65.

ended up paying 2000 in fines and whatnot.

lost my licence for a year, ( but i got it back within 3 months. ) went to jail for a day ( sucked major balls...no pun....or something ) 6 months supervised probation, 6 months unsupervised.

the supervised probation sucked. my probation officer would randomly come to my house and make sure i wasn't doing shit. he threatened to give me random drug tests, too.

i couldnt leave the city without his permission, but i wouldn't really be allowed to anyways.

unsupervised probation is much better. no monthly visits and whatnot...

i get off probation all together in a few days. i gotta' make a mental note to drink a shitload when i'm done.

one time i was fooling around on the roof of a public school that was under construction and my friend goes to see whether they lock the windows to the rooms, he pulls open the computer lab window as a janitor walks out onto the roof. so im standing behind my friend holding a metal pipe i was swinging around and hes got his head in the window, so rightfully the janitor thinks we're trying to break in to vandalize that shit, starts snapping tons of phone pics as he dials 911 and im trying to make my way over to him without him thinking im trying to assault him because my bag with id and phone are next to his foot. needless to say i grabbed that shit and we flew like it was nobodys business. saw 3 cop cars going in the direction of the school as we ran away.

moral of the story is

edit: hahaha i didnt finish that last sentence and dont plan to

Got arrested for criminal damage last month.

Currently going through the whole legal process. Had my statement done and everything and I'm hoping I get a criminal diversion [No previous record, completely clean blah blah].

Just waiting for a court date now.

Involved in a felony when I was younger..

got a minor in possession of alcohol also. This was

before I was eighteen, so it's all been erased.

But I got another MIP at the beginning of the year.

How dumb can a kid get, huh?

I spent over a month in jail and got three years probation. Being a Jew was (finally) to my benefit, as the Nassau county court system is overrun with Jewish judges making sure that dumbasses like me don't get raped in prison. Theoretically, I was looking at a pretty big sentence for 5 Class D felonies and 3 prior arrests on my sheet. Basically, I got nailed for breaking and entering, stealing a bunch of crap from my old school and a few other related things.

This was 7 years ago and at a much stupider point in my life, so I understand the OP's idea that shit changes. Unfortunately, you still have to deal with the past. Best thing to do is just be an angel at all court dates and most importantly (not a joke) always bring a book with you to your court hearings/probation meetings. That was advice that I got from Ben Brafman, so I assure you it's solid advice.