sistere...just what sufu needs (another jap gothninja label).

Guest jmatsu

I like some of the non-black items. The military looking pants are kinda neat looking. Seems like 2 different types with one being slimmer.

I like some of the non-black items. The military looking pants are kinda neat looking. Seems like 2 different types with one being slimmer.

yeh the slim military pants look great, i also like the tan coloured zipup jacket

• 2 weeks later...

The price point is relatively close to Kazuyuki Kumagai's Attachment but a tad more affordable.

However, Sistere sells fast and since their relatively new in the Japanese market, limited pieces were released in SS08 collection at certain boutiques in Japan.

whats the pricepoint like?

Guest AKING
That last blazer is pretty okay, but good lord, when are we going to get something else out of Nippon?

yer joking right? man i want to learn japanee so i can go on one of their forums discussing like Tim Hamilton and see someone saying. "that blazer is pretty okay, but good lord, when are we going to get something else out of America?"

you're the one who's not lookign deep enough. you expect to get everything out of this puny site? from just one guy?

Guest AKING
i have never seena full length zipper coat before.... interesting items.

man you havent seen shit so this doesnt surprise me. full length zipper coats werent invented yesterday, neophyte.