another new t-shirt line, im sorry. www.flyingcoffin.com

chimpanjesus

Hey man. I like the back of the FC vs FC shirt. Good site too. I do like to see photos of the actual garments on website's, just my $0.02c. Keep on keeping on bro

Yeah man the shirts look good, much nicer in real life! Everybody has seen t-shirts on humans right.....maybe you could do a photo shoot with say dog models? Blow up dolls (probably been done) huge gorilla stuffed toys (piss take) take it some wacky level....sorry to much coffee this morning

ive been using gildans so far. i really wanted to go with AAA diamonds but when it came down to it i could only get them if i did 12 of each size per color. im prett sure i wouldnt be able to move that many shirts, which is sort of a bummer. if i ever get to a point where i think i could definately at least break even im going to upgrade to a better blank.

www.flyingcoffin.com

I know that you didn't ask, but I would definitely go with a cotton/poly blend if you opt to gop with cheaper stock tees. Fruit of the Loom's 50/50s are actually quite decent at retaining shape and are quite durable. The problem with cheap 100% cotton tees, which are generally heavier 18 counts shirts, is that the yarns used for them have a very low elasticity; so they lose their shape easily, and tear just as easily. I find that Gildans are the worst offenders. But Hanes "Beefy" tees are just as bad. They can hardly be described as "beefy" except insofar as they are heavy. Of course, your ideal scenario would be to use a high quality, high count tee cotton tee (say, 32,) which will be lightweight but still durable, but these are not generally available and considerably more expensive.

first post might be the case, but i have been on this board for a while. T shirt lines are getting to be a joke. No creativity, everyone using huge screens, biting logos. Come on where is the creativity????

cut and sew lines have gone down hill. its just my opinion, but hey what does one person opinion matter.

you like it cool...

I dont feel it at all

Yo shitz is wack