how to assimilate into sufu culture! [read this first]

conan.

hi hello

i make thread about asssimilate, help new member become great guy!

1. wen u post waywt or other post, say 'bring the hate sufu!' or 'bring it suckaz' or something like it.. every1 will like u, every new member do it!

2. at frist sign of beef with other member, b sure to say 'y'all sufuers are gay fag!' or 'at least i ain ladyboy azn like u, i got muscles!!!'.. this comon tactic among newbies, it very cool get u out of truble

hai establrished members of superfutre plz help me add to my thread, ppl hatin on new members but with this hopefuly we can work on better future, noob know how to post

add more point plz make good guide

if you have a question concerning denimz

start a new thread

if you have a question concerning how many tens of sizes down you should go in APC

start a new thread

if you have doubts as to WHERE COP

start a new thread

if you leave the house today

start a new thread

remember to hang up your jeans when taking a shit, leaving them at your ankles will fuck up the combs and whiskers.

if it ever rains and you happen to be wearing your jeans, throw away and start over

:| such is the life sufuz

Kopp photoChop skillz so dat you can mak ur fit thinner/taller/smarter/cooler.

Talk lots of shit den post a weak fit and say dat u were in a hurry/taking it casual fer a day/had diarrhea

Buy lots of expensive lame basics to get REPPzzzzzz

additional supermarket selling tips:

If you are selling The Viridi-anne or other Japanese gothninja steez, it's ok to double the hypothetical retail value of your goods and talk about how great of a deal it is, since they were originally in those crazy yens and no one knows what a true gothninja pays for his clothing anyway.

ex.: Look man, I got this Attachment cardigan. Retail is something like $1500 after proxy fees, but I'm selling it for $300!!!!!!

If you are selling The Viridi-anne or other Japanese gothninja steez, it's ok to double the hypothetical retail value of your goods and talk about how great of a deal it is, since they were originally in those crazy yens and no one knows what a true gothninja pays for his clothing anyway.

ex.: Look man, I got this Attachment cardigan. Retail is something like $1500 after proxy fees, but I'm selling it for $300!!!!!!

more supermarket tips:

• arrange the garment in all possible ways with zippers and buttons, claim that there are "literally thousands of ways" the garment in question can be worn, take photos with dslr, unsharp mask that shit until it glows
  • cop from yahoo.jp, resell to suckers desperate to convert to gothninja and dont know about sz yet
  • lower your price in increments of $5 per bump
  • make one thread for every item you are selling, bump them all at once

thread over. i hate this. especially when people quote like, h.lorenzo's prices as the "retail" on japanese brands' goods.

Start new thread on Tokyo. Explain that you're going in 18 months time and need advice on where to stay.

ex. "Hay gayz I am going to Tokyo next summer lolol so give me some recommendations for hotels close to all the shopping. I know Tokyo is supposed to be one of the most expensive cities in the world but it doesn't seem so expensive in the animayz, so I should be good with like $30 a day. What do you guys think? Do you think I will be able to eat sushi and stay in a 5 star hotel and still have money left over to see burlesque shows and maybe get hookers as well?"

Give me +rep/post pictures of slut ex-girlfriend titty.
BUT if you say you will post girlfriend tits, or even allude to your girlfriend having tits, we will neg you if you don't follow through in a timely fashion.

how to assassinate into sufu:

wait

buy a lot of yuriuz and attachment and ma+. do not buy denim.

wait

also, buy a lot of AA crewnecks and lame expensive basics

wait

wait for signup period

wait

when signup period starts, make sure you sign up 2 accounts, immediate succession, so you don't get that gay ass 'a newest member is YOU' crap. if you get that then your cover is blown.

wait

put on all those clothes before

take waywt

wait

post on waywt twice a day

wait

collect girls underpants

wait

wait

wait

oh i forgot what i was saying

wait

oh i got it. wait.

Migrate from hypebeast and immediately start a thread declaring Hypebeast look is dead to proclaim you allegiance to Sufu

Ignore neg repz and continue to do the opposite of what long time members are suggesting

Say something like "sneakers are the only acceptable form of footwear on Sufu" because people hate on your pointy ass elf shoes

- posts pics of your unworn denim on the evo thread

- one of your first post must be a new thread about how sufu is not nice to noob

Guest jmatsu

they're crew would let any leper in. and rep any nigga from their hometown reglardless on mental prowess, dress, knowledge, etc

not talkin about conan and company.

2. at frist sign of beef with other member, b sure to say 'y'all sufuers are gay fag!' or 'at least i ain ladyboy azn like u, i got muscles!!!'.. this comon tactic among newbies, it very cool get u out of truble

You mean like this, right?

reputation_neg.gifStupid Posts: Bash or... 05-13-2008 09:38 PM conan. fag

norm de gay, i fail to see why you are alive. vigilante who is against negative IQ should've killed you already.

i said 'you all' in reference of ppl who make statements against all of sufu. i, however, was hating strictly on you, because you are dumb bloke

thnx