laundry question: preserving quality of t-shirts?

mynameisclever

This might be a stupid or simple question, but for those AAA blank t-shirts (or any t shirts in general), how can i wash them without having them shrink and the color fade? a certain detergent? wash in cold or hot? drying methods?

they fit perfectly on me when they're brand new, store bought, but the moment i wash them, the black fades and shrinks. (i mean, they're 4 for 10 bucks, but i dont like the thought of only wearing a shirt once)

thanks in advanced.

icon_smile_big.gif

www.maodesigns.com

whenever shrinkage is an issue w/ AAA shirts for me, i will just wash them inside out with a standard detergent on a gentle cycle, cold water

ill throw them in a dryer on a low heat setting for like 10 to 20 min to dewrinkle them then ill hang dry them for the remainder

my problem w/ AAA shirts and just about all tees now is that theyre too short on me.. im still searching for that perfect shirt

Quote: my problem w/ AAA shirts and just about all tees now is that theyre too short on me.. im still searching for that perfect shirt

The perfect shirt is Stafford brand from JC Penny. Trust me. There longer so you dont gotta worry about shrinking up in the length. They come in white, black, and heather.

Dont dry anything you care about. And wash everything in cold except white socks and undershirts.

http://www.tragicbliss.com