need a nice slim fitting pair of khaki pants

i was going to go with the levis 511 sta prest twills from urban outfitters but when i went to put them in my cart on the e-store i found out they're on back order and won't be back in stock until june 30th.

if anyone knows of a good brand to check out, please let me know. just for reference, this is the fit i'm going for:

14024640_36_b?$prodmain$

Guest chemi

Our Legacy has a pretty slim chino that i absolutely love... you could also check out the uniqlo slim ones that everyone goes nuts over. i also had the chance to check out a PRL outlet, and they have a pretty classic/slim-ish fit pair named "The Prospect" that you may like.

i sized down thrice on mine and it's pretty slim, they just stretch really easily.

Wow how long did it take to stretch out? I was at Gap yesterday and all the Khakis were on sale for 24.99 but didn't think they would be slim enough so I didnt get any. But I never thought of sizing down on a pair of khakis. More info please!

Wow how long did it take to stretch out? I was at Gap yesterday and all the Khakis were on sale for 24.99 but didn't think they would be slim enough so I didnt get any. But I never thought of sizing down on a pair of khakis. More info please!

well since i sized down 3x they stretched by the end of the day, so i just wash and dry every wear. also, the hook/tab eventually popped off, but i sewed a button on and they're fine.

well since i sized down 3x they stretched by the end of the day, so i just wash and dry every wear. also, the hook/tab eventually popped off, but i sewed a button on and they're fine.

Thanks for the reply man. Don't know what you mean by the hook/tab popping off but I think I'm going to go for a pair...do you have any fit pics?