Double Rl Denim Sale Rrl

marvin

I will be putting RRL denim on sale this weekend at my store in Los Angeles. To check sizes and cuts respond to this post. **Denim Doctors** This is only for Superfuture Users and must present your user name to get discount. 323-964-0080

In the slim fit I have 30/32..32/32..34/34..36/34 one wash with bake retail is 265.00

in the slim rigid raw 32/32 34/34 36/34

ALL RRL LENGTH IS LONGER THAN STATED ON TAG

In the 34 I have the straight, slim, baltimore (buckle back with hard distressing), bootcut,

I also have the RRL v-neck and tee line, indigo dyed one pocket tee, all button down oxfords, button down western snap( amazing), bags, military jacket

Ok here is the answers to most of the questions asked, I am sorry about the delay. In the slim fit I have 32/34and up in the rigid and one wash and washed baked. I only have the 30 waist in the slim washed and baked. That is for the slims, otherwise I have the new tellerude indigo washed slim bootcut in all sizes, the vintage washed slim bootcut in all sizes, the one wash raw straight leg in all sizes, the washed vintage straight in all sizes. We also have the RRL tee shirt line crew and v-neck. The sizing depends on color and cut. We also carry the oxford and western snap button downs. This is the main Hollywood Trading Company Home store where Denim Doctors is located on 7383 Beverly Blvd. This sale is for all Superfuture members only so take advantage while it is here. If you have denim that needs repair or hemming bring them in as well and we will quote you to get them fixed or altered.

Robert Schaeffer

323-964-0080

Also we have a myspace that I would incourage anybody using Myspace to friend request as I will have new denim releases and sales posted there as well. Type In this name to search... Denim Doctors... If there are any problems finding it email me here and I will get your screen name and send a request to you. There are store pictures, inventory pics, amazing pic of Samarui Denim Contest pic etc..

We accept phone orders and can ship worldwide. Please call 323-964-0080. We will also have the entire Stevenson Overall line from Japan and H.TC Denim and clothing line in July. This store will be the international in house Hollywood Trading Company Store with special releases only in the states. I will post when the opening party will be announced and I hope I get alot of Denim Addicts showing up from Superfuture.

I went into HTC last Saturday and talked motorcycles and other stuff with Robert. It was really nice just being able to go in a shoot the shit and feel like I was being rushed. The new layout of the store is awesome and I encourage everyone to go in and check it out.

We accept phone orders and can ship worldwide. Please call 323-964-0080. We will also have the entire Stevenson Overall line from Japan and H.TC Denim and clothing line in July. This store will be the international in house Hollywood Trading Company Store with special releases only in the states. I will post when the opening party will be announced and I hope I get alot of Denim Addicts showing up from Superfuture.

Just got off the phone with Robert. Very helpful, very friendly, wonderful customer service. Texas represent!