Disillusioned: Please post directly to this Thread only

jeepster

Please post here exclusively. I'm sure someone else will come in and talk to you at some point, but please, for your own benefit as well as ours, post in here only.

This includes WAYWT's and your meandering, ponderous, and ultimately lame musings on life. No participation in any other thread is needed.

Thanks,

The Management

Results 1 - 10 of about 59 from supertalk.superfuture.com for "use the fucking search". (0.14 seconds)

Hi, i'm thinking of ordering a pair of A.P.C. Jeans, but i'm worried about the sizes because i've heard that they are big in size. Where can i eventually find a size chart?

5. the "mother hen" that throws salt in my game...as in "Sarah, WE are LEAVING...come ON, we came here together, you dont even KNOW this guy...you have to get up tommorow morning anyway" (turns to me as shes dragging her friend away) "Sorry, she'll call you..."

Guest hossoso

I neg repped and told her that we should hang out some time. If I get the first live, in the wild pictures of this specimen......I am going to charge supertrash a small amount per pic.

Guest hossoso

It seems my comments have pissed off Cruella and a few other limp wristed pussies (I got neg raped in my defiant ass...pinch...9mm.) I am going to go back to (SF) being told I talk too much shit elsewhere. She hurt my tender fucking feelings. I know there are less pussies here. What do I need to bring...M-80's?.....bitches handbags full of money?

Guest hossoso
It seems my comments have pissed off Cruella and a few other limp wristed pussies (I got neg raped in my defiant ass...pinch...9mm.) I am going to go back to (SF) being told I talk too much shit elsewhere. She hurt my tender fucking feelings in a PM ( honest to God)! I know there are less pussies here. What do I need to bring...M-80's?.....bitches handbags full of money?

they want me to lengthen my message. I don't want this. fuck this. murder the sons of bitches.

It seems my comments have pissed off Cruella and a few other limp wristed pussies (I got neg raped in my defiant ass...pinch...9mm.) I am going to go back to (SF) being told I talk too much shit elsewhere. She hurt my tender fucking feelings. I know there are less pussies here. What do I need to bring...M-80's?.....bitches handbags full of money?

how can you use so many words but say so little?

bump to draw her attention away from shitting up even the trash WAYWT...

I went camping over the weekend and her post count went up like 50-60 since Friday night! After quickly browsing through to see what I missed I now realize that getting drunk and sleeping on rocks was far less painful than sufu trash this weekend,

congrats disillusioned

Guest jmatsu

honestly everything she does is a song and dance we've encountered before throughout the sufu ages. her's being the one of the handicapped retard (whom only the teachers or other retards would dance with at the prom).

we should just proceed with the very first ever collective mass ignore (use the function). she's dead too me.