Super...Smokers?

I bought this on a flight from China a while ago for like 20 bucks.

0904147.jpg

the 85 blend was great, and dunhill packaging is slick in general.

I bought these too, except mine was only a 5-pack of the Blend 33's and I think it was like 2000Y for that jawn. 33's sucked btw.

Gotta quit smoking too, but I only smoke more when it comes time to quit. :(

i havent bought a pack in awhile , sick of most of the shit i can get here, overdid the davidoffs. just stay bumming/buying loosies off ppl, though im conciously triyn smoke less, the worst shit is hangover in the morning while u coughin up flem and yr hair and hands fuckin still stink

33's sucked btw.

I didn't think they were that bad. Wouldn't buy them stand alone for sure.

The 16s were too light anyway.

In China, I smoked these and thought they were great. looked everywhere trying to buy a carton of these in the Beijing airport but they were sold out.

Sent a pack to spaghetti in the superswap.

432-00.jpg

anyone else smoke them?

I didn't think they were that bad. Wouldn't buy them stand alone for sure.

The 16s were too light anyway.

In China, I smoked these and thought they were great. looked everywhere trying to buy a carton of these in the Beijing airport but they were sold out.

Sent a pack to spaghetti in the superswap.

432-00.jpg

anyone else smoke them?

Don't know if these are the same cigarettes or whatnot but they sell them at the local asian grocery store. HORRIBLE. they taste like you're smoking something toxic like lead. they never pack well either. They might be different, I'll have to check.

i copped a pack of that and a pack of "double luck" or w/e at chinatown in oakland. i could not bare to finish them. chunghwa was the more expensive of the two and had a hint of dried plums or smthing. dbl luck tasted like a harsher version of marlboro reds. but shit, both of them tasted horribly.

i dont trust chinese cigarette manufacturers:(, you never know what kind of shit they add.

i copped a pack of that and a pack of "double luck" or w/e at chinatown in oakland. i could not bare to finish them. chunghwa was the more expensive of the two and had a hint of dried plums or smthing. dbl luck tasted like a harsher version of marlboro reds. but shit, both of them tasted horribly.

i dont trust chinese cigarette manufacturers:(, you never know what kind of shit they add.

It tastes diff from US cigs because it comes from tobacco that is grown in China. Many provinces in China have their own "specialty" cigarette that uses the tobacco grown in that province (and usually has an official stamp from that province), and costs at least 1.5x more expensive than normal smokes. Chunghwa and Panda are probably two of the highest regarded brands since they are at a countrywide level. But since these higher-regarded cigarettes are popular, "fake" cigarettes are widespread so be careful where you buy it from. The real ones are smooth and have distinctive "chinese" flavors.

Those mainland niggas are crazy with their cigarette smoking. Last time i went to mainland for work, I had a meeting with some county officials and as soon as I walked into the meeting room I saw this:

IMG_4397.jpg

During dinners, even if I was smoking a cig at the table and holding 2 more cigs in my hand, the locals would keep offering me more. They kept giving them to me faster than I could smoke them.

When I'm in the states I just smoke Mild Sevens. My housemate likes djarum blacks but i cant smoke too many of those.

I don't smoke on the reg anymore, but when I'm under the influence I absolutely love a newport light. who's with me? :cool:

yeah ive kicked the regular habit and only smoke when i drink or smoke weed but when i do smoke its always newport! lights are good too but i prefer the og king.

But since these higher-regarded cigarettes are popular, "fake" cigarettes are widespread so be careful where you buy it from. The real ones are smooth and have distinctive "chinese" flavors.

http://www.slate.com/id/2221438/pagenum/all/

China's Marlboro Country

The strange, underground world of counterfeit cigarettes.

But for U.S. consumers, inhaling the knockoff cigarettes may do even more damage than their genuine counterparts. Lab tests show that Chinese counterfeits emit higher levels of dangerous chemicals than brand-name cigarettes: 80 percent more nicotine and 130 percent more carbon monoxide, and they contain impurities that include insect eggs and human feces.