FS: Cloak boots, LUC, ARI Menthol 10's, N(N), Uniqlo, YSL, y mas...

All items are priced with Priority shipping in the continental US. As of now, I will NOT be shipping internationally. I accept paypal only and will ship upon receipt of funds.

I have no digital camera, so no more pictures of the items can be provided, nor can I supply fit pics for the same reason.

I am 6'3" and 170lbs with a size 11.5/12 foot US.

I do not check the computer nonstop all day at the moment, so hold tight and I'll get back to you....

Let's begin:

Cloak Cricket Boots sz. 43 SOLD!!!

These brown boots were runway samples from the designers final season [Edit: according to BrokenGlass, Fall '06. My bad]. They have been worn on the runway (obviously) and by me no more than 4 or 5 times. The pics describe the wear well. The soles are scuffed up a good deal from the gritty NYC streets, but the uppers are gorgeous, with only a small bit of wear. They should age beautifully! It should be noted that they DO NOT have Cloak insignia on the shoes. They come in their dustbag, and if you want to give me shit about their authenticity, don't bother. If you know, you know, if you don't......

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Number(n)ine Grey Darted Jeans Sz.5 BNWT SOLD!

You already know about these joints. Hard to find size and a hard to find inseam. I am a 31/32 waist and worn low on the hips, these fit me perfect. I just got too many goddamn jeans on my hands.

Waist: 16.5"

Thigh: 11"

Inseam: 34"

Hem: 6.5"

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Next up

LUC Reversible Short-Sleeve Knit Sz.50 SOLD!!!!!!!!

You will never feel something of such unparralleled softness in your life. I mean it. Black on one side, a marbled grey on the other. It hurts me to let go of this, but I need dough badly. Never worn out of the house, purchased from cycle2 for 325. It will fit a 46 to a 50 quite well as it has some stretch to it. You know you want this.

Shoulders: 17.5"

Pit to pit: 19.5"

Length: 27.5"

P1010039.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

So wait, how are these sizing wise. Size 43 but you could wear them as a 12? I'm confused.

ARI Menthol 10's Sz.11 (fits 12) $300.00

Ever since I was a little snotnose smoking Newports, I wanted a nike collabo with an upsidedown swoosh in green and white. Of course that would never happen. Or so I thought. When these popped up, I bought two, knowing they would never reappear again. They come with everything you see here, plus possibly a free t shirt If i can find it. Shoes, Box, Ashtray, framed poster. This is what they cost new plus shiping. These are fresh out the box. Signed by the man himself. Don't playaround. If you ever smoked newports, you know what it is. It should be noted that THESE ARE NOT NIKES! But nonetheless, they are dope. I hope these go to a good home.

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Uniqlo Riders jacket. Pinstriped charcol grey. sz.XL $80.00

This was from uniqlo's first season in the US if I remember correctly. It's an amazing value, with some nice details, and a few ways to button it up. The bottom in a black denim trim. Though it has belt loops, it came without a belt. Worn, 6 or 7 times out. No Stains or tears.

Shoulders: 20"

Pit to pit: 23"

Length: 27"

P1010031.jpg

P1010033.jpg

Muji Charcol Grey "Cube shirt" sz L $25.00

Came in a 2x2" cube, thus leaving it nicely Krinkled looking. It's been washed once on cold, and worn once. Still Krinkly. I imagine they fade slowly with time. Looks dope.

Shoulders: 17.5"

P to P: 19.5"

L: 26.75"

P1010034.jpg

P1010035.jpg

Playhound "Strap Shirt" sz. L SOLD!

Worn a few times in the house, never out. Really interesting innovative design with some nice contrast stitching. Purchased from Cris after one of his Thailand trips

Shoulders: 18.75"

p to p: 20"

L: 27.5"

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Thai Harbor Shirt Sizeless SOLD

This thing is from chris too. Dope DIY looking print of an old timey harbor scene on front. Stained as pictured. I haven't worn it out, so it may have come that way...I don't know. This thing fits like a small childs shirt on me.

Shoulders: 15"

P TO P: 18"

Length: 26.5"

P1010027.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010029.jpg

No one will buy this. I wish Westside was still here to see this one. Only he could make Nautica neurave....

Nautica reversible sailing jacket sz.M $35.00

This thing is bannanas. Get your mid-90's steelo on. Fits mad wide and dumb short. The antithesis of Superfuture. I dare someone to buy this shit.

Shoulders: 23.5"

Pit to pit: 25"

Length: 26"

P1010016.jpg

P1010017.jpg

YSL Pocketsquare/Hankie/napkin/G rag. 30 Bones

Come on. I know someone can floss this properly. Show me how it's done

P1010014.jpg

hey champ. what do you mean by size less on that harbor t?

I mean that it came from thailand where sizing is far different, thus though I believe it may be a "Large", chris also explained that alot of the less expensive clothing over there is "one size fits all". That seemed a little ridiculous to put (as it is tiny, and blatantly does not fit all!), so I said "sizeless" and put measurements.

My guess would be it fits like a xs/s if I had to say, but I'm no Diamonds, so i couldn't really tell you.

damn i want those jeans and that luc t. but i'm about to drop $$$$$ on mad jewelry

Son, you always got extra dough!

(or so it seems, I'm sure the reality is far more complex)

I got someone interested in the jeans and the boots, but the LUC T is sick, and really needs a quality home. I'm just a little to tall for it.

Let me know...I'd rather you get it then some 10 post anyguy off the roads.....

i'll take the LUC tee... pm'd!
ah, pm sent about LUC if chinorlz doesn't take it! albert, didn't this come from cycle-two? are you sure you don't want to let someone else who hasn't had it have a chance =) haha. no worries bro, if you take it i guess i'll just have to buy your seismic beanie from cycle-two heh.
I'm also interested.. so i guess im in line after those 2..

btw.. how tall are you??

Sold!!!

To the man in the 6holereversecalfskinlaserstitchedinsideout jumpoffs! (Chinorlz)

And I'm 6'3" and a touch.

ah, pm sent about LUC if chinorlz doesn't take it! albert, didn't this come from cycle-two? are you sure you don't want to let someone else who hasn't had it have a chance =) haha. no worries bro, if you take it i guess i'll just have to buy your seismic beanie from cycle-two heh.

Haha, sorry man. I actually regretted selling this piece on C2 so I was quite happy to jump on the chance to pick it back up again to put it into my closet where it belongs :o

Just lmk in regards to the LUC seismic beanie mate!