Starting a proxy for ZIG ZAG shoes!

lmaozedong

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i just got off the phone with them guys... here is what they have

They carry the following models in sizes 6.5 to 13, nothing bigger than 13.

Slipons - navy, black, tan, brown

Laceups - navy w/ tan sole, navy w/ navy sole, tan with tan sole, brown with tan sole, black w/ tan sole and black w/ black sole

Mids - black, navy (the mids run a half size small, from my experience with them)

I am planning on going some time next week after wednesday. Please post in this thread in the following fashion:

1. Model you want

2. Color you want

3. Size you want

4. City, State, Country

5. Paypal address

Don't send through PMs I want everyone to know who is getting what so its all documented. After I get that, I will calculate the shipping rates and everything for you guys and send you an invoice through paypal for the total.

It will be price of the (shoes + tax)*1.10 + shipping.

If you want multiple pairs thats fine, just specify a quantity.

I'll check up on this thread daily and answer any questions as best as I can.

Interested.

Quick question. The link posted in the first post to the thread about the black ones, are those considered the mids or the laceups? Those are the exact ones I want, so...

1. Mids or laceups depending on what the ones in that link are

2. Black with black sole

3. You said mids run half a size small? 10.5 if mids, 10 if laceup

4. Bothell, WA USA

5. ddub114 at comcast dot net

laceups fit pretty true to vans sizing. if you want a slimmer fit just size down half a size, they stretch a little after wear. I would PM cornedbeef to see how they fit he seems to have a few pairs that he regularly wears.

THE PROXY WILL BE DONE THIS WEEKEND, ALL WHO ARE MAKING AN ORDER WILL BE BILLED BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT THROUGH PAYPAL FOR THE TOTAL INCLUDING SHIPPING.

YOU WILL HAVE 30 HOURS FROM THEN TO RETRACT OR CHANGE YOUR ORDER AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT. I WILL BE BUYING THESE FRIDAY MORNING.

ps. Eddy I didn't get your email, please send me a PM through here...

Is it too late to get in on this now? I was going to add what I wanted on Tuesday, but obviously the server went down. If it's not too late I'll have:

1. 1 x Mids

2. Black

3. 9.5

4. Shipping is to the UK

5. Email: ********* - this is the Paypal address also.

Edit: Would it be ok for international orders to be shipped without the original box to save on shipping?

Well since the server went down and shit It has been hard to get everybody's info straightened out. I am still buying these I will try to get you guys the invoices sent today but realistically I dont think I will be going today because I doubt I will have all payments in..

I'll post back when all invoices are sent.

okay guys since the shipping rates are relatively straight even across the board for priority shipping, i've decided to just post the pricing in this thread, and each of your invoice (minus the first few people that posted) will have a link to this post inside your invoice. just makes it easier for all of us.

breakdown goes as follows:

slipons and low laceups are $16.95

mid laceups are $21.95

los angeles county tax is 8.25%

proxy fee is 10%

shipping is $6 per pair in the continental US, $24 worldwide.

for an example of the math:

9.5 mids navy - 21.95

9 lowtops brown/tan - 16.95

subtotal - 38.90 + 8.25% tax = 42.11

proxy fee - 10% x 42.11 = 46.32

shipping for 2 pair - 12

total usd = 58.32

if anyone has any other questions, please email me at [email protected] and make sure to include your paypal email address so i know who you are. the shoes will be purchased early next week (most likely tuesday)

thank you.