How much can you eat?

sungrak

When I was in the tenth grade, my friends and I went to Cici's Pizza, which offered an all-you-can-eat dinner for $4.99. My friends planned this during the day, so we all skipped lunch. I ended up eating 17 slices--and came in fourth out of five. (My friends ate 31, 30, 23, and 14 slices.)

To be fair, though, we didn't eat the crusts. We threw them onto an empty tray and let them pile up. Our stated goal that night was to get the pile of crusts to be higher than a napkin dispenser. Of course, we couldn't eat that much pizza at once, so regularly during the course of the meal we would get up and wander around the restaurant, resting before making our next big push. One of us always had to sit at the table and guard the tray of crusts, however; Cici's employees kept walking by, hovering around the table, waiting for us to leave it unattended so that they could bus it and kick us out. They never got the opportunity, though; in the end, the pile of crusts was about two inches higher than the dispenser.

In a completely separate incident, a year ago a friend of mine entered a pizza-eating contest a week after finding out that he had diabetes. I told him that I thought it was not only a bad idea but a dangerous one. He didn't listen, of course. He was pale and sweating during the fifth slice and looked positively sick when he was on his seventh. There was no way he was going to win, but I realized that if he finished the first pizza, he would be given a second pizza to continue with the contest. So I started exhorting him from the sidelines to finish the last two slices. He did. They dropped off the second pizza in front of him and he just put his head down on the table. The contest finished minutes later, and he got sixth out of eight. He slowly got up and shambled over to the bushes, where he began vomiting. It was terrible, but at least we got a free cheese pizza.

there was a pt in my life where i was able to do the following:

6 big macs

12 choco tacos

6 whoopers

6 in & out double doubles

3 plates full of korean bbq beef

1 large little caesars pizza

1 taco bell grande meal

it goes on...

wow i feel sick right now

pls tell me this isn't in one sitting.

there was a pt in my life where i was able to do the following:

6 big macs

12 choco tacos

6 whoopers

6 in & out double doubles

3 plates full of korean bbq beef

1 large little caesars pizza

1 taco bell grande meal

it goes on...

wow i feel sick right now

:eek: not in one day right?

compared to boys it seems like i don't eat much

83 chicken wings is my current record when it comes to wings. I think I could do more if I ate honey garlic instead of hot wings so I didn't have to keep pumping myself full of pop to keep my mouth from hurting.

I once ate a large works pizza and a 9" garlic fingers and drank 2 litres of kool-aid in the same sitting. The Kool-aid did more damage than the pizza.

This bar in Halifax used to have a deal, twenty wings and a pitcher of beer for 8.50.

Basically the best deal ever. So I go with a small friend, and a friend on a diet. We end up getting a fuckload of pitchers, but they didn't want many wings, but I guess the restaurant had to serve them with wings or it was illegal, so I ended up eating about 80 myself.