Do you want to be thinner?

Halifamous

it wouldn't hurt me to lose 10lbs, but i also wouldn't mind if i stayed where i am at right now... just as long as i am not gaining any weight. i lost about 20lbs since october 07 so i would say that i am doing well so far.

confidence is the most attractive feature anyone can have, so the fact that you're confident and mostly happy with where you're at is a beautiful thing. congrats on losing the weight.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we all saying that if i ever want to be tall and awesome i should stop drinking coffee?

i thought this was an urban myth??

fuck that

it's true. you've had too much coffee, there's no idea quitting now lil tweezy. truth is you'll stay short and uncool. :(

EDIT: until you DIE!

I'll be thinner and taller thanks.

I'll be thinner. Though, I stopped growing on the height several years ago. Stopped in a early age, like 14-15.... I'm as tall as I was back then (I'm 20 now). 179cm. I was stupid enough to join the gym at that age, and I stopped growing. I was an übernazisportsboiiiii. Quite pissed of on that. I want to be atleast 4-6cm taller.

Some medieval stretchbench, perhaps?

My weight right now is aronud 61kg. Was around 64-65kg some month ago.

Now here is someone who knows what he is talking about! We live in the modern age of technology people. Everywhere in the world you can find cocaine, cigarettes, and heroin. There is no excuse.

Well, you know. I don't really trust the coke supply. And my cigarrette cravings just sort of mysteriously .... went away? over the past few months. I totally have no desire to smoke them lately anymore. Yeah, I know it sounds odd.

So I guess heroin addiction here I come. Just gotta get over that fear of needles first.

ive stopped growing anyway. and i enjoy all three. i will cut nicotine eventually, but pr now it helps me relax etc

Dude. Medically speaking, guys aren't done growing until into their 20s. Yor body is supposed to keep changing shape now. Do with that info what ever you want.

im not much better....i used to drink 2-3+ cans of pepsi max daily.

thankfully though, ive cut down a bit....moreso for the colour of my teeth than anything else - those levels of caffeine dont really affect me, and pepsi max isnt calorific.

really? you weigh the same as me at the same height and i couldnt imagine having a beer gut.

could you imagine being weak and girlish everywhere else? I dunno man, maybe I've got hollow bones, but I haven't been over 170 yet, and its less of a beer gut and more of a solid anomalous growth in my tummy.

you're definitely skinnier lookin than me though

I'd love to lose something like 10 pounds. I have never been thin, but i was average the last 3 year. But this last year, with no exercise and eating a bit too much, I went from 74kg to 80kg in 8 months.

But I don't really like all the thing behind being on a diet and stuff, I'll just try to eat a bit less and bicycle more.

confidence is the most attractive feature anyone can have, so the fact that you're confident and mostly happy with where you're at is a beautiful thing. congrats on losing the weight.

That confidnce things is a lie, the most attractive feature everyone wants is if you got big titties and a matchin' ass.

On the real, BS, you are 15 dumb dumb. There is no need to try and be skinny. You might grow for up to five years still. If you want to be taller, cut out the caffine and cigarettes. You can starve yourself when you are university student. It's better to be tall and skinny than than short and skinny. Gaining weight is just a natural part of puberty.

Yeah -- my stepdad grew half a foot when he was twenty. He was like, 5'6 and then suddenly BAM.