Do you want to be thinner?

Halifamous

Sedx & I have had some supergay discussions

about this very topic.

"OMG, MY DIOR JEANS ARE RIPPING BECAUSE I'M FAT. I WILL NOT EAT ANYTHING BUT CIGARETTES FOR THE NEXT MONTH. MMMM, AND ACID, TOO."

&&&

"OMG, MY APC JEANS ARE TOO BAGGY BECAUSE I'VE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT FROM WHEN I FIRST GOT THEM."

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youkinorn

I've been steadily losing some weight over the past year or two. Mostly I could do without my thunderthighs, but that's partially just my frame, I think. Whatever.

I think I'm about 165 right now and 5'11ish...maybe closer to 6'0...not exactly sure.

also, my waist is something like 34 inches. which seems big.

reporting for child birfing service.

i could do without being always around 200. my ideal is 195, like around 6-8% body fat. im like 10-12% right now. :\

I think you may be off with those body fat %'s duder. 6-8% is the level for a high performance (say, olympic) athlete. Anywhere below 11% and you're going to be showing absurd definition.

I wouldn't mind dropping 5lbs of fat and gaining 5 lbs of muscle keeping me around the same weight. I lose/gain weight pretty quickly when i'm eating well and working out or vice versa.

id like to lose a bit of weight, get rid of the extra skin ive put on over the last year or two....though perhaps its more a case of toning up than actually losing weight per se.

id by lying if i said i didnt have a few body image issues though....

i was pretty chubby most of my childhood, and was slim during my early-mid teens...towards the end of high school and the year after i graduated, i put on a shitload of weight. got up to 200lbs / 91kg. pretty fucking big for a guy of my height with not a whole lot of muscle. then i got sick of being a fat cunt, so i lost all of that shit, and got down to about 132lbs / 60kg at the start of 2003. i was happy enough, but too skinny according to those around me.

my weight hasnt fluctuated much since maybe the start 2004 or so. now, im about 5'11" and 140lbs / 64kg.

I'm not unhappy with how I look as much as I don't feel as fit as I used to. So I plan on 'getting in shape' as opposed to just losing weight.

i hear that.

i need to start running again...i used to run 30+ km every week. i had so much energy when i was doing that. its just so fucking hard to find the time to do it.

Now here is someone who knows what he is talking about! We live in the modern age of technology people. Everywhere in the world you can find cocaine, cigarettes, and heroin. There is no excuse.

I'm pretty sure coke, H, and smokes, aren't recent come-arounds.

comment.jpg

hmm...guess now i do since this guy says so.

i honestly have never been called fat until this joining site. but yeah, i do have runner legs. no amount of running seems to make them smaller, only bigger. maybe i should start starving myself. :D

i honestly have never been called fat until this joining site. but yeah, i do have runner legs. no amount of running seems to make them smaller, only bigger. maybe i should start starving myself. :D

only if death is the goal.

6' 2", in around 175lbs.

If it was possible to choose where I would lose weight, I'd opt for slimmer legs (to be more proportionate to upper body), but otherwise I'm pretty happy with my weight.

Like everyone else has been saying though, wouldn't hurt to start heading back to the gym.

i'm 6'3" and 208 lbs, but i was 302 lbs about 3 years ago, so i'll take it. i usually like weighing 200-202 though, so that extra 6 lbs is on it's way out again...aint never gonna be skinny, my legs are like 25" from riding my whole life, which i guess means i'm built pretty big. i'd love to live a day at like, 155 or something though, that might be fun

jeep- how tall are you man? always hear talk about you being a giant

On the real, BS, you are 15 dumb dumb. There is no need to try and be skinny. You might grow for up to five years still. If you want to be taller, cut out the caffine and cigarettes. You can starve yourself when you are university student. It's better to be tall and skinny than than short and skinny. Gaining weight is just a natural part of puberty.

seems like BS may be in a bit of denial that he, indeed, can grow. not many 15-year-old boys i know want to diet. my bro at 15 ate the entire kitchen and still had room for dinner.

it wouldn't hurt me to lose 10lbs, but i also wouldn't mind if i stayed where i am at right now... just as long as i am not gaining any weight. i lost about 20lbs since october 07 so i would say that i am doing well so far.