Do you want to be thinner?

Halifamous

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah -- my stepdad grew half a foot when he was twenty. He was like, 5'6 and then suddenly BAM.

Truth. I was pretty small until I was pretty much 17. Puberty works!

I don't care about my weight most of the time. I'll go karl lagerfeld when the time's right.

I grew from just under 5'3" to just over 5'5" just recently (in my early 20's). :eek:

Maybe I still have hope!!!

I was really short until I was in grade nine...and then moderately short until I graduated, and now I'm almost 5'7. And hopefully I will continue to grow, forever.

Yeah, but only my hip bones so I can have a better drop. Also, unfit but thin people make me sick looking at them.

Stop. You're giving false hope to all these 5'5 Asian dudes who now think they've got a chance even though both of their parents and grandparents are <5' tall.

I'm 5'7, 5'8 on a good day. I'd like to be taller, but I wouldn't die if I stayed this height. Look at these badass niggas who are all 5'7ish.

humphrey-bogart-by-yousuf-karsh.jpg

James-Dean---Dream-as-You-Live--C10288562.jpeg

Sufu approved

cruising4.jpg

index.jpg

my friend is starting a diet tomorrow, i am not sure if i am going to also for support...but her new saying is this:

"nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."

That's bullshit, there's some fucking delicious food in this world. Food tastes even better when you work out frequently enough that you can eat whatever you want and have a perfect body.