Best dressed in high school?

Wesley Pipes

this is me in 11th grade (late 2002). i weilded kitchen knives back in the day.

n19719941_30920341_864.jpg

and in April 2004 (senior pic)...hair dyed then.

n19719941_30920340_454.jpg

my face has definitely thinned out because of all the surgery. long story, but i've had lots of facial reconstruction, even though i didn't necessarily look bad before. more of the result of a botched surgery at age 8 followed by getting hit with a baseball at 13.

I can't stop laughing. Seriously, why do you post your face everywhere? especially if it's totally irrelevant and you know it's unpleasant for us. I'm really sorry about the baseball, it seems to have had a great impact on your life.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the votes are in at my school and it looks like I have won, although there wasn't much competition. I live in the bay so I competed against some dude who wears Mac Dre shirts all the time and a whole bunch of lrg. There was this 1 homosexual guy who wears lots of diesel and I beat his ass by a couple of votes. Once people got over the "black guy with tight jens hype" they started feeling the clothes I wore even though I wore the same imperials everyday.

I am an asshole in real life, I won't even get nominated haha. At my school the winner will probably be someone who wears Orisue or UO stuff, because that is so far removed from our school's fashion. For real my school is terrible, I think people consider H&M high fashion.

Haha. This applies to me; I am an asshole in real life as well. ^^

Generally, kids at my school looked like all the assholes in this thread, particularly winq's, but put that on a girls body with some jeri curl and you get the picture.

I wore 'Lo everyday, no one noticed most likely, because I was essentially not there, I barely made the attendance cutoff and slept and jerked around my senior year. I still sometimes wear some stuff I got in high school to this day, I just wore an ancient RLPL polo shirt recently.

we got mad bros at my school, we have to wear uniform and i kinda own nothing but jeans

i still wore (colored) jeans until the deans threatened me and said i would get suspended if i wore jeans again. shit was mad puzzling, some kid wrote a hitlist and he didnt even get detention for that shit :(

in high school i won 'best personality' and was nominated for best dressed but lost to gay pnoi who wore lrg errday.

same except since I'm a douchebag I won "most changed." Thanks to superfuture for a supergay superficial superlative.

That picture is Arcadia High School 2002.

It recently dawned on me that we were "the streetsweepers of Arcadia" -- cleaning Santa Anita to 2nd On Duarte one step at a time.

I'm not in that picture though.

Arcadia High 2008 is 70% Abercrombie, 30% Hollister (for the poor kids whose parents rent just to put their whipped children into UC Irvine).

We had uniforms, my group did get nominated for "most likely to become a terrorist cell." but then the teacher's forced the yearbook kids to not put that award in the book.

Also my friend was in the yearbook headshots twice, once as himself and once as me.

I wore some weird shit in high school (which is around 10 years ago now). First couple of years, i was goth, which at that time ment black jeans, steel toe boots, black and white button up shirts and ill fitting jackets + black overcoats. Later, when I dropped the goth, i was in chinos, dress shoes, turtle neck knits.. basiclly trying to look proper/art gallery, probably came across as pretty weird for my age...

So, i was definitly not best dressed in high school. Didnt look like everyone else though.

i got best hair in 11th

and most artistic in 3rd

never got best dress, which pisses me off because brad pitt got bested dress in his junior year and i wan to follow in his foot steps and I am already off the fucking path

fuck/

i got runner up to a girl who ripped off all her outfits from mannequins at aritzia.

i was, however, voted most considerate alongside the suuuuper christian boy. and most honest in grade 9, wow i'm a wimp.

...needless to say, i didn't win no best dressed award. that probably went to some hilfiger/nautica wearing, homo-thug with a S curl.

haha same for me :o I won most creative and nicest eyes... the latter seems like a pretty weird superlative now that I think of it.