Best dressed in high school?

Wesley Pipes

I didn't win any of that shit. I just check my year book to see who won and it was one girl who was always dressed nice, even though sometime it was a little over the top for high school. I looked at the guy who won and boy did he look like an ass. Overly baggy jeans, over sized ugly dress shirt, and probably a pair of either AF1s of Timbs. Yeah, right now I would probably kill it if I was back in high school.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spazzz
i got best hair in 11th

and most artistic in 3rd

never got best dress, which pisses me off because brad pitt got bested dress in his junior year and i wan to follow in his foot steps and I am already off the fucking path

fuck/

What grade are you in Keagan? I thought you said you were 17?

I went to a public school in baltimore county that basically became majorty black within 3 years. As far as dress, people just didn't get it there.

I didn't win best dressed ( though I was ;-] ), I don't even remember who did. Probably some idiot loser by default. I was called a faggot daily by a horde of nasty uglies in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL white tshirts for not oversizing. To their discredit though I got my dick soaked good and plenty. For that I was awarded Top Jones.

I went to a super preppy catholic high school with a "dress code". In short, it looked like a J.crew catalogue. Seriously, the "best dressed" self-proclaimed popular crowd wore (basically- not counting the north face fleece and longchamp tote) all j. crew clothing.

It was quite unimaginative. Also, since it was in Connecticut, fashion did not penetrate state borders.

I don't think we had a best dressed person in the yearbook superlatives. but if we did, the male winner probably wore these regularly:

90725_WB2439_m_SP08.jpg

a reason why i will never go back, those pants scare me.

Post script: I was a tech-theater geek in high school. I wore big baggy pants with chains attached, baggy black hoodies, thick black eyeliner, died pink streaks in my hair, and usually ripped or burned holes in every shirt i owned on purpose.

now i still wear all black, and sometimes rip or burn holes in my clothes by accident, because they cost more.. and because i sometimes worship them...

at least my pants fit me now.

i dont think we had a best dressed catagory at my high school, but i wouldnt have won i dressed horribly in high school. i did runner up for nicest though, which i guess means that there was only 1 bigger push-over than myself

In 94-98, it was all about the polo, polo sport, Chaps, Nautica, Tommy, carpenter pants,baggy khakis, Structure(prelude to express), American Eagle, and shoes that i cant even remember. I dressed like a typical stoner till my senior year when i became a bland preppy with occasional thrift pieces thrown in. I still have dreams/nightmares where i am in highschool and i cant remember my locker combo from the previous year,or i cant find my clothes, or i am glad to finally shine on those fools in the most distinct threads they have never heard about. My 10 year reunion is next month.

I wish i could find my yearbook because i would scan the entire thing.

Prom pic time

n58013552309461667775ur4.jpg

Get your velvet on, son.

Props for having a random indian kid in your group.

oh, and sidneylo and hedior's love child in the middle.

"oh, and fuck you hedior." ---> (0)