Best dressed in high school?

Wesley Pipes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an asshole in real life, I won't even get nominated haha. At my school the winner will probably be someone who wears Orisue or UO stuff, because that is so far removed from our school's fashion. For real my school is terrible, I think people consider H&M high fashion.

We had uniforms. still managed to be somewhat steezy. potato bag sized trousers, brown suede shoes for a while but then they banned those, super tight dress shirt, unweaved my tie to remove the school's logo and had a rock hard tiny knot, mtm jacket because I was in the band for events and shit. It sucked.

year book is supposed to interview me about my personal style or someshit next week.

most style at my school is all abercrombie clones. but they just opened up a true religion outlet right down the street from my school and now every skank and their man whore thinks they are the shit walking down the hall in some true religion.

i was best dressed in my school. I graduated in 2000 and basically wore dirty diesels, black leather boots, and banana republic type dress shirts all the time. I didnt have alot of money or access to alot of better shit. I remember buying my first pair of diesels at yellow rat bastard in the city. I didnt really know shit about anything and I blew like 150 bucks on em, which was crazy in 1998. truth be told, i wasnt a very good dresser, i just cared about my appearance a bit so i got the vote and I can credit that first pair of diesels with setting me on the quest for the definitive denim pant.

i was horribly dressed in high school...however i won "most likely to succeed" in middle school :D

have you succeded yet or still in the process :)?

i find that most of the "best _______" are the kids who hang in the quad most times and nominate each other..

i think class of 2008 sucks (hs wise)

believe it or not (yes, because many of you find this hard to believe) i was voted "most likely to be a model."

back in the day...oh, i was still wearing black and red and white. i was very scene kid.

I was voted nothing, and I was really angry!

But at grad I won a XL t-shirt.

But yeah, in my school only the group-kids nominated one another and voted for each other and I just smh.

high school - i hated it. people were probably just jealous of your good looks.

That's okay...college is where "awkward" people thrive. plus...at least you are pretty and awkward, which is miles ahead of being both ugly and awkward.

in high school, i was a preppie in action...track and cross-country team, 4.0+ GPA, but i definitely was a chick with long, dyed black hair and was into the whole black-and-white thing. i think i was pretty well-liked, but i would say i enjoy college a great deal better. it is a place to thrive socially.

In High School I didn't really care...

I'd buy it if it fit me (aka XXS or Children's L) and was a colour I liked (Olive, navy, black or biege).....

I honestly didn't know that there were any brands out there that made things that would fit me... So I sort of gave up.

Didn't win any awards.

most fashionable at my high school went to some tall lanky guy who:

- had a piece of his eyebrow shaved off on purpose (0)

- wore tees with airbrushed pictures of scarface or tupac or stop snitchin' stop signs

- wore clothes from akademiks, ecko, enyce, etc.

- once had his buddies give him a haircut in the cafeteria (-5)

i won best dressed for prom (white suit with top hat; was told i looked like colonel sanders), but it's really not an accomplishment; despite the prize being an awesome $25 GAP certificate.

before you see below for a good example of my high school peers, make sure to note the baseball gloves on the left, and then ponder the conundrum of why they are, of all places, where i live

n500153087_19259_1792.jpg

in high school i wore jeans.

everyday*

with tee shirts too..sometimes.

*except for my senior year when i finally saw the doctor about my knee and was sentenced to wear a knee brace for months and months..then i became 'that girl whose always wearing a skirt/dress'

i didn't win any awards in high school, the year book didn't do those sorts of things. but in middle school i recieved "Most Unique" :P and my brother got the same award a year before.

i feel like this is going to turn into one of the throwback picture threads. out with it! what'd you guys dress like in high school. those days weren't too long ago for me. most of my earlier waywts were during high school.

this is me in 11th grade (late 2002). i weilded kitchen knives back in the day.

n19719941_30920341_864.jpg

and in April 2004 (senior pic)...hair dyed then.

n19719941_30920340_454.jpg

my face has definitely thinned out because of all the surgery. long story, but i've had lots of facial reconstruction, even though i didn't necessarily look bad before. more of the result of a botched surgery at age 8 followed by getting hit with a baseball at 13.