Acronym jackets

minya

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up the SS-J2 ( schoeller 3XDRY softshell zip-hoody)yesterday, with a couple more pieces set aside for later consumption. Again, Errolson and Michela fucking killed it!!!

The Jackets are amazing, as usual, and the new bags are soooo NOICE!

This stuff is gonna go QUICK, even at the premium pricepoint.

Edited by Blanc0 on Oct 12, 2005 at 08:25 AM

this is one for the toronto heads ,

everyone should check out mountain equipment coop. they have some nice looking shells with both xcr and normal goretex. and they are way cheaper than acronym. nice colours too.

for toronto winters : if you are active in the winter, do not wear cotton as the first layer to the skin. you will clam up from the sweat. get something that wicks the sweat away from the skin. and then layer as much layers as possible.

i can't wait for the acronym shit. just want to check out what the hype is all about.

the eclipse is nigh

Superman exit;

When you pull the zip up past the stop point you can then just rip the zip open, to reveal your Superman costume underneath, just like Clark Kent. It scared the shit out of me when I first did it as it was accidental and I thought I'd broken the zip.

Quote:

Superman exit;

When you pull the zip up past the stop point you can then just rip the zip open, to reveal your Superman costume underneath, just like Clark Kent. It scared the shit out of me when I first did it as it was accidental and I thought I'd broken the zip.

--- Original message by chump on Oct 13, 2005 09:32 AM

i just tried every zip which one are you talking about.......have you just lost it or am i just not a superhero?

recon NY has gotten their stock of acr stuff. they bring in 3 hardshells and a few accessories, can't say they have the best price in the market though... grandism beats their prices hands down...

and yea, i did try the j7 in store, surprisingly i can still fit size L (i usually wear L for normal tees and sweatshirts), even though it's a little snug

hahnstch... does the J7 Large have enough room to fit a fleece layer underneath?

The fit guide is on Grandism... the J7 is cut very slim (the L is 20" chest), which would look great but I don't know if it would be big enough to accomodate the proper underlayer.

well i guess it depends on your frame too (i am 6', 175 lbs). i usually wear L for supreme hoodies and crewnecks, i am able to fit into J7, but it will probably be a little to snug to squeeze in an extra layer of fleece underneath... but yea, if you have smaller frame than me i'm pretty sure you will be able to fit another extra layer of fleece