Cropped head T-shirts---YAKUZA wear

Guest jmatsu
uh, yea sure?

why does it matter? I have always liked japanese tattoo art, although I don't have any real tattoos, I just like the art.

am I not eligible to wear stuff like this in sacramento, boss?

do you like japgirls?

do you like japcartoons?

do you like jap pop idols and their music?

do you like jap video games?

what is your favorite sushi?

are you white?

1. yes, i like japANESE girls

2. yes, i like japANESE cartoons. pokemon, naruto,astro boy(?), Big-O, a couple stuff from adult swim.

3. i've only heard the band called "the pillows" which I liked.

4.yea, I like japANESE video games. Metal gear, Marvel vs. capcom, pokemon, etc.

5. my favorite sushi is....just basic sashimi. tuna preferably. maybe some ibi here and there I suppose.

6. No, I am not white. I am asian.

so what's your point? that was just a Q&A to determine whether I can wear it or not?

I mean.. I didn't ask superfuture if I could wear it or not, just if people have any experience with them.

2. yes, i like japANESE cartoons. pokemon, naruto,astro boy(?), Big-O, a couple stuff from adult swim.

4.yea, I like japANESE video games. Metal gear, Marvel vs. capcom, pokemon, etc.

5. my favorite sushi is....just basic sashimi. tuna preferably. maybe some ibi here and there I suppose.

so what's your point? that was just a Q&A to determine whether I can wear it or not?

I mean.. I didn't ask superfuture if I could wear it or not, just if people have any experience with them.

hey Narutard! Itachi uhm dies. and u still watch and play pokemon????

Guest jmatsu

1. welcome to superfuture.

2. welcome to akiha

3. pillows suck

4. welcome to akiha

5. one"s favorite suchi cannot be basic sashimi. just cause something is served at a sushibar doesn't make it "sushi." try "agari." it is available at a sushibar too. anyway what kind of tuna do you like? the one from cans? what is "ibi?"

6. what is your asian ethinicity?

ichigo100 (probably) > mr.invincible;990253

Hey england, thanks for that website. That's pretty cool too. For some reaon, they lean more....loud taste? haha, I dont know why I perceive it when I see their shirts.

1. thanks

2.what is akiha

3. I dont listen to japanese music. it just happened when i was watching an anime on adult swim, it was playing in the background, but thanks for your input

4.what is akiha

5. well i like sashimi. what is agari? tunas from cans taste good too. I love all kinds of tunas.

6. I am chinese.