Need your music skillz

emilo

Ipod battle: Each team takes turns to play 1:30 of a song, then after 10 songs the crowd has to cheer for the team they liked best, and a decibel meter decides who wins. The winner gets some kind of subscribtion to a music magazine... And pussy. Lots of pussy.

We had something like this whilst being bored online with the nifty little application that shows you what song you're listening to in Winamp beside your MSN name, except we'd take turns playing the gayest childhood songs we remember.

I'm pretty sure I won with Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party.

I am so over this shit. I;d take you on in an mp3 player altrication at any fuckin day bitch and you'd get played out like a 3 minute track on fastforward bitch.

You don't fucking listen at all and I am neg repping you cause you sort of annoying I think.

Your'e right I didn't listen. Sorry everyone.

Gramps: No, but its possible.

Gouf: No, we are in fact not.

Fresco: That wouldnt work, thanks tho.

Khoiphan: We actually just went drunk danze bonanza, was really great.

Jane: It is great, and went down at my high school.

Fadingblue: no regulations.

Mellowbonsai: Thx, played a couple of those.

Fabulaz: LuLz

Oh and Anton: I'm neg repping you, 'cause you are really annoying. mp3 player altrication meh meh meh

I am so over this shit. I;d take you on in an mp3 player altrication at any fuckin day bitch and you'd get played out like a 3 minute track on fastforward bitch.

You don't fucking listen at all and I am neg repping you cause you sort of annoying I think.

R U MAKIN UP WORDS?

DIAMONDS IS GRUMPY TODAY.