Real Life v. Supertalk

dino might

by now hundreds of us know each others actual names and have gotten to spend time with each other in real life, not just cyberspace.

so how did your fellow 'talkers hold up? meet your expectations? fall short? was he really a girl instead? complete other personality? nicer? meaner? gayer? fatter? same?

for a good long while i couldnt stand fndmybetterhalf's constant complaining and whining about how people weren't funny or didn't dress well... he just moaned, he couldve at least made it entertaining

you know, slung shit in the no-holds-barred style of selegna or emulate jmatsu's venomous character assassination

then chris came all over his face (or some similar homoerotic metaphor) and he shut up

chris came all over my face? did i miss something? ive been away for a few days so i dont really know wats going on...fuck you thunderthighed sufu cock riding bitch.
^lol, its bizarre because after meeting you in real life i would have never paired you up with your e-persona, the real life version is much more polite

im sure this could go for me too.

im interested now..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUM - probably one of the softest spoken guy ive ever met. very nice and polite.

totally_epic - really nice guy, didnt talk to him much but somewhat quiet and shy (?)

drofhiphopology and soundune - totally chill dudes, really nice

dino_might - also very chill and nice and polite.

i think thats about it.

dum looks just as white in real life

unklesteve seems spot on

kiya same

sidney same

isoforms cuter and much more colorful/personable in real life

polishmike same, maybe a little bit jollyer in real life

notesee prettier in real life (no waywts ever lolz)

dum didn't really talk to me

omc online = omc in real life

except in real life he is louder

notesee is a cool dude

um, sidlo, yah he's aiight

carl is super nice

um, that's about it

oh yeah lib will be mad stylin on you

everyone was quiet except omc

everyone was pretty nice

blahblahblah

i think the meetup i was at was probably one of the most uneventful though

I apologize to any and all Bay Area sufuers for my utter inability to meet up thus far. I've been totally swamped at work. We're planning a cocktail night and we're putting together shit for an ad and a lookbook. WHY AM I NOT PAID MORE FOR THIS?

DÃœM : nice bum

sidneylo : firm bum

Fuuma : dimpled bum

mass : smooth bum

whitney : cute bum

sleazie : majestic bum

tweedles : soepom's bum

jmatsu : mean bum

tg76 : new-wave bum

† I have not met any of these people in real life.

‡ They have shown me photos of their bums.

cultpop is a very adventurous and personable type. he was encouraging meetup pics on random porches when the rest of us younger kids were nervous about private property

icarus has a higher voice than i was expecting. also, dude is mad skinny, gives docworm a run for his money. he is a lot like how he posted in that old "putting names to faces" threak

corned beef on the other hand, had a deeper voice than i thought. good photographer, a little quiet... but his ass looked fantastic in those grey colordrives

i agree with dino on isoform...

wax and some other guy (sorry, i forget your username, you were wearing the cheap mondays and the tie!) were also small and softspoken... great outfits though, i felt especially mediocre in my black crewneck amid the dries, hare and april77

sedx leads the quintessential superfuture life. sz28 19CM-MIJ, vneck AA, chain smoking newports, returning things to context all the time, bumping the new these new puritans record in the lexus and having friends pilfer top-shelf liquor from grocery stores

clopek is still wasted. * may not apply during the day ** may chokeslam a bitch if aggravated

Hali can drink and do more drugs than you'd think. Dude gets pretty hyphy at shows though he does show flashes of bro-ness compared to his cultured online persona.

NESK is not black but just as gully

fab is quiet, and skinny looking (but theres a kung-fu aura about him). He also likes to buy clothes secretly without letting you see him try them on (no homo)

axstang is pretty shady at times but never scammed me . Chill guy though a little fobby.

sean_ is pretty much how he is on here.

bootlegs is a really nice guy.

Gfunkdocta is the only pinoy i know who succesfully converted from hypebeast

still does leave the house and wear nice shit in person, and is steezy as hell. I'd cast him for a movie.

Everybody from the BiG meetup was almost exactly how you would expect. Beatle was exciting... OMC was chill... CMF was all over some females... it was exactly like superfuture.

I think I'm much more interesting in RL though. My interweb persona is kinda laid back.