having jeans taken in

boystory

on the off-chance i can't sell those juicy apcs i'm trying to unload, what are the results of having your jeans taken in at a tailor?

for instance, the jeans i have now are about two sizes too big, if i were to get those taken in to my waist size, would the jeans look pleated and stupid?

right now my only problem is when i wear them with a belt i get this stupid 'stiff' part that sticks out of the back end (if anyone points out how gay that sounds...i beat you to it) that i assume is from the extra size/denim, also theres that little 'fold' that comes from having then bunched up with a belt...

obviously the tailoring would reduce the fold stuff in the front, but would it affect that stupid stuff sticking out of the back? if it will, fuck it i won't sell them.

i think they wouldnt look as nice if thats possible to do it.....................you can try wearin them and folding the waist to ur suggested size and look at it in the mirror. i think it would make them look hiked up if you no what i mean

Edited by tm on Sep 21, 2005 at 09:03 PM