Printed Matter - Zines/Ltd. Edition Mags/Books

Aotearoa

Please contact me by email: [email protected]

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

Paypal ONLY

Location = London, UK

I accept payment only in GBP (Great British Pounds) which is easily done via paypal, if you need instructions, please ask!

Feel free to check out my 100% feedback rating on Ebay (Longstanding member)

-------

Made Magazine: No. 20 - £15

This is more a book than a magazine. Good mix of different paper stocks throughout. General mix of art/design/collage/graffiti/streetwear inspired contents. Contributors such as aNYthing, Futura2000, Neckface, Boogie etc. Independently produced and published bi-annually. This is in excellent condition.

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

Hamburger Eyes: Summer 2005 - £7

Great little black and white photo zine. Contributors include Ari Marcopolous, Deanna Templeton (Ed Templetons wife) and an assortment of others, both known and unknown. This is in good condition.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

The Quiet Life Camera Club: Volume One - £5

A little book compiled by designer/artist Cody Hudson. Features mostly unkown photographers' works collected into a fun well produced (thick paper stock) book.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Please note, all prices listed are without postage.

That's unfortunate. Check your email!

Anyone else?

Been real busy. Almost easier to respond here.

Life is good though. Worked with the view camera all last semester which was amazing, now I'm back to the 7II, which is a bit of a let down, but it's nice to be working in color again.

You know me and the scanning though, so i can't promise anything too soon.

But I'll keep you in mind and send some stuff your way when i can. Send me new stuff if you got anythough.

Holler.