julia hederus aw 07/08

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
No matter The Designer.... K Swiss will always be lame in my book.

i think some of them are nice.

what do you think of the actual designs? what if they weren't k swiss, but just hederus?

i think some of them are nice.

what do you think of the actual designs? what if they weren't k swiss, but just hederus?

The clothing isn't bad at all. The shoes are interesting, especially for swiss. The ones in the 3rd pic I like best along with the look above and below it

Guest jmatsu
The clothing isn't bad at all. The shoes are interesting, especially for swiss. The ones in the 3rd pic I like best along with the look above and below it

the clothes has nothing to do with kswiss, only the shoes. i understand your label-trauma/stigmas well cause i got some of my own. anyway i like this label and i would wear the shoes even though they are kswiss. sometimes having some unique shit from a wack label is cool.

The draping is a bit overdone and I don't mind the proportions that she's playing with here, but the fabric choices on some of these are absolutely terrible. That being said, I demand better pictures of that last jacket.

I think the concept is interesting but the execution is a bit lacking.

More structure and definition in the silhouette; a stronger color palette would have been in order.

Feels like a ducky brown X helmut lang crossover from the late 1990s.

But techno-fabrics are still in; so 1/3 ain't bad.