Favorite Colognes?

dscl

Green Irish Tweed by Creed - an absolute classic that was apparently originally designed for Cary Grant.

X by Clive Christian - stupidly expensive, and quite unusual, but very sumptuous.

I also really like Burnt Sugar and Spicy Cocoa from the Comme Des Garcons Series 7 'Sweet' collection. They are very off the wall, and certainly not 'classic' but they can be a bit of fun to wear occasionally.

I have a pile of colognes but I don't like switching from one to the other, I usually use one bottle for any occasion until it runs out. I was using Bvlgari then I realised this bottle of Gucci was way way better. Smells like burning australian grass tree, so good. A woman who is usually fairly indifferent towards me even bothered to make a nice comment on it today.

The important thing before I report in... my position.

tried dior homme and joop today, wasn't really impressed, especially after drydown.

I'm currently rotating between DKNY Be Delicious (girls I work with love it), Creed Himalaya (girls i party with love it), and Angel Men (girlfriend loves it). It's crazy how each chick has their own preference with such radically different smelling colognes, makes deciding which to wear for the day a pain in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that's not in the Top 10 of the major stores.

My favorites:

- Kenzo Jungle

- Dior Higher Energy

- Thierry Mugler B*Men

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."