newer hardcore

adsurgo

Quote: awesome choices. was anyone here at posi numbers? or the lifetime/ kid dynamite reunions?

yeah i was at posi fest and the lifetime/108 show in philly.

posi #'s was a little meh this year, i wasn't really feeling the venue. 2002 and 2004 were the best posi #'s imo. underdog killed it though.

lifetime and 108 were both real tight but i wasn't feeling the audience.

i hear there'll be a floorpunch, mouthpiece etc benefit show for katrina in a couple weeks in philly and boston. i'm guessing it'll be announced soon.

Quote: what do you call classic, don't want to post too many band names in case you work out im 60yo.

i'm all about the bad brains man. by far my favorite band ever.

other than that i'm really into cro-mags, black flag, antidote, underdog, the icemen, leeway, integrity, ringworm, murphy's law, sheer terror... stuff like that.

There was a similar thread a few months back

I'm a good 4 or 5 years removed from the hardcore scene, but i was a big fan of:

Unbroken

Bane

At the drive in (who used to play hc shows all the time)

Morning Again

Mind over Matter

Sheer Terror

Kill Your Idols

Indecision

and so many more that I can't remember at the moment

Alot of

Quote:
Quote: awesome choices. was anyone here at posi numbers? or the lifetime/ kid dynamite reunions?

yeah i was at posi fest and the lifetime/108 show in philly.

posi #'s was a little meh this year, i wasn't really feeling the venue. 2002 and 2004 were the best posi #'s imo. underdog killed it though.

lifetime and 108 were both real tight but i wasn't feeling the audience.

i hear there'll be a floorpunch, mouthpiece etc benefit show for katrina in a couple weeks in philly and boston. i'm guessing it'll be announced soon.

--- Original message by genemachine on Sep 20, 2005 02:10 PM

yeah posi numbers was allright. 2002 was hot. that was the year of no warning and cro mags right?

lifetime in jersey was alot better.

floorpunch isnt gonna be the right lineup.. its probably gonan be like what happened at planet mental... (pretty much mental with mark singing) mark said hell never do a reunion show because hes not going to play a bunch of straight edge songs with sellouts.