FS: CdG, Beat Poët, Hem & Haw, CM, Zipia

home

An updated version of a previous FS thread.

Please read:

* All items are located in Australia, hence shipping is from Australia.

* All prices are listed in AUD $.

* Listed prices do not include postage - domestic or international.

* Payment is to be through PayPal (international buyers) and Direct Deposit into my bank account (domestic buyers).

Comme des Garcons Tri-Colour T-shirt, Baby-blue / Beige / Sea-foam, Size Medium

Nice basic shirt with subtle details of different fabric panels in three neutral colours. Classic medium, if anything a tiny bit on the slim side.

Again, worn around the house for about half an hour, unwashed, pristine condition. Will be sent with tags.

pit to pit: 19"

length: 27"

P1010161-1.jpg

$55 AUD

Beat Poët Square Tee, Size 42 (fits like a 40)

Up-and-coming Australian designer. Simple red-square graphic. Will go with everything. Once more a very nicely detailed shirt, will fit medium.

Worn a handful of times, gently washed a handful of times.

pit to pit: almost 20"

length: 25.5" (slightly longer at back)

beatpoet.jpg

P1010171.jpg

$45 AUD

Hem & Haw Shirt, Size Medium

Black and white pattern, hidden buttons down the front, with very cool and unusual neck/button/tie detail (shown best on model). Classic Medium fit. From current S/S08, bought last week and never worn.

pit to pit: 22"

length: 30" (measured from bottom of color down the back, front is slightly shorter)

SSSOOOLLLDDD

Cheap Monday Tight Grey w/ Oil Stains, 28X34

Brand new cheap Mondays. Grey with intentional creasing down legs and subtle oil-like staining along creases. Plenty of stretch. I’m a standard 29 waist and can fit into these, but they’re a little too tight down the leg. Would better suit a 27/28 waist with thin legs.

waist: 14.5"

length: 32"

hem: 6"

*** plenty of stretch ***

P1010182.jpg

P1010189.jpg

$45 AUD

Zipia Long Hoodie, Heather Grey, Size Medium?

Bought this from DUM a few months ago, but hasn't even been tried on by me. Epic hoodie/collar detail, and mad oversize. Was used lightly previously.

Sleeves (pit to end): 21"

Length (shoulder to end):35"

Waist: 20"

There is a light stain on the right pocket and just above - on inspection, it looks like something that could easily be washed out with a stain remover. It has been mad exaggerated by flash on my cam.

longhoody1.jpg

P1010231.jpg

P1010229.jpg

P1010230.jpg

$80 AUD