pes2008

modern77

Care to expound?

the whole gaming system is retarded, nothing like the previous games in the series. 2007 is MUCH better than 2008, and from what i have gathered from people i know, fifa 2008 is far better than the latest PES(i haven't tried fifa though).

the gameplay on 2008 sucks, its hard to explain how its different but feels slower and all the movement is kind of forced. theres no improvements really, it looks the same but more annoying to play. dont upgrade if you have the previous one.

I havent tried the new Fifa, but am thinking of switching as the more recent ones have gotten appraisal.

Pes 2008 is pretty shite unless you buy it on sale. The graphics suck. The gameplay has been simplified and is a lot quicker. Online is unplayable. Single player is not interesting. 2 or more players is pretty fun still.

Still wont buy fifa though.

This is coming for a pro evo fan boy.

I got the Euro version way back. Initially the gameplay sucked real bad because of the slowdowns and such and it took Konami months to fix it with a patch or two. Now the game runs good but in my opinion everything sort of feel more 'arcade-dy'. Never tried online (not yet), but I've heard that it was really bad.