TAKE 5 x RED MOON WALLET - LIGHTLY USED

Guest seesolo

Guest seesolo

this is hella rare wallet, i bought at t5, for 390 it comes with the red t5 tab attached to

bottom of wallet, i have used it lightly and oiled it. I used for about a total of 1.5 weeks.

You guys know how nice redmoons are and how they fade. i am now selling them for

340 shipped, plus i will include lightning mag indigo master magazine, 280 pages, and

a full big bottle of obenaufs oil, worth 25 dollars. wallet comes with box, identification

card, redmoon bag, sticker, and all the good stuff - do not sleep on this deal guys

Picture002.jpg

after oil

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

ok guys price change for 340 shipped, i will throw in a pair of sugar cane 1947's in

fuckin size 32 bnwot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means, lightning denim mag, big bottle of

obenauf, sc 1947, fuckin 500 dollar value for 340 shipped

Guest seesolo

no i didnt, bought it straight from take5, this is an awesome wallet, but i have to pay for my second 9 week class books, help me out guys

Guest seesolo

what the fuck you motherfucker. this aint fishy, are you fukin high off your buttcrack? someone please buyz i need money for book

• 2 weeks later...
Guest koi.boi

Now why in the hella would you buy a $400 wallet, use it for 1.5 weeks, and then come to the conclusion that you can't even afford to buy books for class? :confused: :confused: FYI:

1. go take economics 101

2. get you priorities in check

3. I won't support your habit

someone buy this please need money for books

Guest koi.boi

I concur!!

Now why in the hella would you buy a $400 wallet, use it for 1.5 weeks, and then come to the conclusion that you can't even afford to buy books for class? :confused: :confused: FYI:

1. go take economics 101

Guest seesolo

1. go take economics 101

1. guys like you who have time to list other peoples problems are probaly virgins and like to suck penis

2. get your mom in check

3. you don't need to, cuz your mom is supporting all my monetary and anal fantasies

Guest seesolo
Buyer Beware!!!! This Guy Is A Fraud!!!!

o wowa weewa, ive sold to alot of people on here, references: pandemonium, doctor

worm, jmatsu, homme.homme, your mom, your daddy

Guest seesolo

ok guys, this is special, for 340 shipped i will throw in brand new pair of sugar cane

1947, fuckin 500 dollar value, fuck this is good deal, i need fuckin money. size 32

sugarcane will be thrown in