Self Edge x Sugar Cane SEXSC02 size 27

mythek

presoaked once, worn less than a handful of times. have not been broken in, the jeans is still very stiff. absolutely no fadings. looking for $160 shipped (today only, price will go back up tomorrow)within the states. I accept PAYPAL, but i'm also willing to do local pickup in the 714 area (orange county, southern california)

go to here for more info: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

perfect for those who usually wear 26. I normally wear other jeans such as new cure, nudies slim jim in size 27...but this SEXSC02 is too damn tight for me. i cant even button up the top button.

i got ref and reputation on ebay under "mythek88" and on honestforum under "mythek"

reasonable offers are welcome.

I'm also open for trades.

I'm a size small in shirts, size 27~28 in jeans, shoes size of 8.5~9.5, hat size 7 1/8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

been so long but thought i'd ask anyways... still avialable?

hey what are the measurements post soak. check out my Supermarket thread. I'd be happy to trade my Skulls 5010 size 28 , Linda Size 0, or SD-103 size 28, they are too big for me. and the Linda sits too low on the waist for my liking

trade if the measurments fit me. and do you have any photos of them or something too small for you which you'd like to trade?

are these SExSC02 low rise or mid rise jeans?

got some ksubi n' nudies up for trade too