Apc Rescue Stretched - PLEASE HELP

and what

hey guys

im new to the board. I recently got a pair of APC Rescues, size 34. After wearing them everyday for about 2 weeks the waist is huge and they are almost unwearable! Is there anyway I can shrink the waist size without washing them. Additionally, after i wash them the first time would it be ok to get them tailored in teh waist?

please help!

Quote:

yes, they will stretch out again, but not that fast in my experience. You could also have the waist taken in.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 20, 2005 01:46 PM

have you done this before? would any tailor be able to do it?

i have the same issues w/ my rescues, they are a little to big for everyday wear they only look on some sneakers and w/ some shirts they arent the exact fit, i've been debating weather or not to just get a new pair and start over (4months in, no waash)

www.nextselection.net

www.ryanleslie.com

www.cassieworld.com

Yeah, I've had the waist taken in an inch on one pair I have. There are different ways of doing it, I know of one easy(cheap) and one harder(more expensive). I had it done the cheap way which basically means she bunched some denim together in four different places on the waistband and sew it together. It is slightly visible but it doesn't ruin the fit. The other way is to just rip up the seams that runs between the legs and then sew it together again. Better result but more expensive or harder if you do it yourself.

waist.jpg

tally-hoo