HELP! i need a SWEET backpack heavy-duty, but sweet

okay, i've had the manpurses, the duffles, and most recently i nice leather backpack.

the thing is, i use it, daily, and need something a little bigger and a little tuffer. (not too big) (like, not camping big). my leather one broke, my man purse broke, i need something that i can carry my crap in!!!! can someone recommend a good backpack that is freagin stylish too? i need it to be bigger than something dior would make, you know, i carry stuff, i actually use it like i said. maybe something with some internal pockets and places to stash stuff. i would say your a little bigger than your average jansport or eastpack, but not something huge (as i still want it to be stylish), and i need it to be something that will last. i like black and stylish, but you know, i am open to other stuff. thanks.

j:)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, yeah, i like northface alot, but i left out the part that it needs to be somewhat "businessy"...i have alot of meetings i go to with rich people who make more money than me, and i will be bringing my backpack along with me. so something that sort of would match bus-casual in a way, but at the same time be rugged for the subway rides home and the streets.

oh, yeah, i like northface alot, but i left out the part that it needs to be somewhat "businessy"...i have alot of meetings i go to with rich people who make more money than me, and i will be bringing my backpack along with me. so something that sort of would match bus-casual in a way, but at the same time be rugged for the subway rides home and the streets.

dude...u sound real annoying, jst get the northface packback and be done with.