NEED SLR SALE:RAF SIMONS,OPENINGCEREMONY,PATRIK ERVELL,APC,BRANQUINHO,UNIQLO by CLOAK

illspent

All prices without shipping.

1. Opening Sweater high collar jacket, MINT size 38/48: Chris recently posted this as one of his favorite recent purchases. Its a great jacket, made of linen, lightweight for spring/early fall. I had someone pick it up for me (when I called, OC said they had 2 others on hold as well so this is apparently popular right now...because of Chris?). It was a bit of a hasty purchase and I'm targeting something with a hood now. Still has tags from last week - $485 listed on tag. You save on tax charges. In terms of fit --- shoulders are very narrow and cut very slim.

EDIT:Sweetening the deal on the OC jacket --- take 20$ off and free shipping if you buy it before tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise, I send it back for a store credit. I just don't like store credits if I can avoid it...

pit-2-pit 53cm

shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 43cm

Length: 87cm

1037szl.jpg

2. Patrik Ervell blue shawl collar military/flight sweater, size 38/48: Great sweater, 100% alpaca. Fits nice and loose on purpose, good with slim pants and with a shirt underneath. Wouldn't recommend to someone who wasn't usually a small cuz you dont want this fitted. Worn a few times in house, never out. Did not make OC sale. Selling for $350 (from 450)

length 26inches

sleeves 25inches

shoulder 18inches

pit2pit: 21.5 inches

21.jpg

3. Patrik Ervell red shawl collar sweater: fits same as above; worn several times; $350 SOOOOOOOOOOLD

23.jpg

4. Raf Simons black virgin wool pants with elastic detail on waistband, MINT size 38/31-32 waist; perfect fitting pants - can't emphasize how good these are. I got a pair in grey and blue and don't need these. $550 retail, selling for $350

IMG_0025.jpg

Also featured here -

http://www.reborn.ws/shop/rafsimons/rsfw07011/ ($579 retail)

raf pants

waist 16inches

leg opening 7cm

inseam 32inches

5. Uniqlo x Cloak band collar/tunic top, size small. MINT, only tried on and got lost in the shuffle. $40

uniqlo

shoulder: 40cm

length 68cm

pit2pit 51cm

IMG_0021.jpg

6. APC wide stripe sweater, size small: this is from a few years back I think. Worn several times, still in 8-9/10 shape. No side seams on this sweater and fits really nice (this is from the good fit days before APC started fitting like J Crew). SOOOLD

pit2pit 49cm

length 69cm

shoulder 36cm?

IMG_0020.jpg

7. APC short sleeved shirt - I think this is from last Spring. Got it as a gift. Size medium so I never wore it. MINT. SOOOOLD

apcshirt.jpg

8. Acne Aktie Sports coat - This is from a few seasons back when Acne was copying Dior directly - nice structured shoulders, grey color, fits short (unlike the new Akties) and very fitted, very narrow lapels, and cut high in general in the scandinavian style. I listed this before and had bidders but then decided to keep it at the last moment. So, needless to say, this has been (gently) worn several times now but still in great shape. SOOOOLD

jacket.jpg

9. Veronique Branquine size 48 button down, red stripe: great quality, great shoulder construction, perfect button down. SOOOOLD

pit2pit: 49cm

Length: 69cm

shoulder 2 shoulder: 40cm

shirt.jpg

10. Umbro by Kim Jones shoes - fit a size 10-10.5 American: I bought these years ago in the first season of Kim Jones shoes. It was the last season I was interested in because everything afterwards has logos on the back of the sole...which sucks. I had to beg shotgun to find a pair of overstocks. If you are likeminded on the logo issue, you might be interested. Worn once out and never again - I am a size 11. $50

IMG_2837.jpg