And the winner is?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is?

• King of Draping - Rami Kashoum
    • Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes Jillian Lewis
    • Prima Donna Couture Queen - Christian Siriano
    • Fuck them! Nobody should win!

B000000HJ1.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

MUTHAFUCKIN SILLY SIRIANO WITH THE FIERCE FEMME PAPI CHULO AY AY CAFE BUSTELO REALNESS, LUV IT GURL, U BETTA MUTHAFUCKIN WURK GURL.

HE MUTHAFUCKIN TURNED THAT BITCH OUT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKIN 2 BIT CHELSEA BOY, LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT

PRADALENCIAVENCHY COUTOURE AMORE DIOR, AMANDA LEPORE!

it was certainly evident that jillian was at rl...i thought her collection was okay except for that horrid sweater...rami's was just boring in my opinion, and i think christian worked with trends better than the other 2

Eh, it was alright at best. Every thing Christian sent dow the runway looked like watered down versions of Vivienne Westwood and Alexander Mcqueen. Did anyone else catch it when they were at that fat guy's studio and they showed that huge knit piece that looked exactly like those huge drapey Gareth Pugh coats two seasons ago? Hmmm, I wonder where he got the inspiration for that?

Christian deserved to win. He has the most talent and he actually has a vision. His show really stood out, clothes had character. So congrats to him.

Rami does nice clothes, but it looks like it's something I'd find in a department store. It's too studied it looks boring, mass produced, cold, and sad. And he doesn't know color.

Jillian is pretty but I'm not a fan of her clothes. It's wearable but it's bland and very forever 21 glorified.

in short rami and jillian's stuff both lack character. When I saw their collections I definitely didn't feel anything.

Kodak, I think you may be giving him too much credit (or not enough). This year I think the designers seemed more tuned in to the fashion scene than in the past, but I'm not sure Chris even knows who Gareth Pugh is.

Edit--in the finale, is Christian wearing lavins?

• 3 weeks later...