Wooden necklaces?

skiniks

That's a rudraksha. The seeds from the Rudraksha tree.

Spiritual seekers wear them for protection and cleansing. Story goes Shiva came to consciousness after many millenia of meditation and was so overcome with ecstacy at what he saw he wept, and where his tears fell, Rudraksha trees grew up.

I don't mean to sound cranky but they are very powerful spiritual tools and not

fashion accessories.

That's a rudraksha. The seeds from the Rudraksha tree.

Spiritual seekers wear them for protection and cleansing. Story goes Shiva came to consciousness after many millenia of meditation and was so overcome with ecstacy at what he saw he wept, and where his tears fell, Rudraksha trees grew up.

I don't mean to sound cranky but they are very powerful spiritual tools and not

fashion accessories.

Number Nine made huge rosaries. Nothing is off limits in fashunz!

That sounds awesome. Where do you cop?

To be serious though, I've been looking for some all black wooden beaded necklaces for a while but I have come up short. Closest thing I found was a David Yurman thingie in black onyx or whatever but that ish is 4 bills. Fugg that.

go buy beads from etsy.com and make your own necklaces.

Yeah I know that. But these things, you treat them wrong, wear them at the wrong time or use them for the wrong thing, they can really damage your physical and mental health.

Best bet is just pick up some plain old wooden beads from a headshop or something? I dunno.

I don't want to disparage anyone's beliefs but their fucking seeds from a fucking tree, A necklace can't damage your mental health unless you think it is. This is the 21st century here. Having said that they do look nice from that picture anyway :P

I don't want to disparage anyone's beliefs but their fucking seeds from a fucking tree, A necklace can't damage your mental health unless you think it is. This is the 21st century here. Having said that they do look nice from that picture anyway :P

I can understand your reticence to belive me, especially if you haven't seen what they can do when they're mistreated. And yes they are very beautiful.