SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

'skinny azn dude' is not an excuse. go fuck yourselves.

but sistersuzie, this is just how guys talk about shit. especially in the medium of internet forums. its hard to expect, in your words, testosterone filled virgins to exactly use their brains when they're looking at pictures of girls they will never talk to on the internet.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but sistersuzie, this is just how guys talk about shit. especially in the medium of internet forums. its hard to expect, in your words, testosterone filled virgins to exactly use their brains when they're looking at pictures of girls they will never talk to on the internet.

nah, don't say that... its just how d-bags on the internet talk

^^ well said

maybe they do it, but they don't get laid, they don't meet anyone interesting, they stay in front of a computer to look at girls they're not gonna get, and maybe that if they'd ever get them they wouldn't be happy 'cause they'd realize how wrong they were.

if you're filled in testosterone, go outside and do what you gotta do. the computer thing is the opposite of what you should do if you're all excited.

'skinny azn dude' is not an excuse. go fuck yourselves.

otc-para-centromodaonline.jpg

salary,

this is the only one that i don't particularly like. is that a hairlip? not saying i wouldn't let her lick my balls if there weren't any otherbetter prospects though.

and no hate on panicnation or chazydizzy, but it is not that you guys do not find physically bigger women unattractive. it is probably due to the fact that you guys lack the confidence to step to them. you are dismissing yourselves or just giving up before you've even begun or tried to holler. i can understand if you say some shit like you "prefer" girls with smaller physiques than yourselves because they b alittle easier to manuever in the bedroom, but just cause bitch it bigger doesn't mean that they aren't good looking/unfuckable. the logic of something to the extent of "she is taller or bigger than i, so there is no way she'd fuck me...so i prefer only go after the petite" is kinda base, feel me? anyway if i read u guys wrong, apologies... u just gotta get out there and get some confidence. i guarantee that if you hit on 10 gigantic bitches that at least 1 will b into u (i think).

honsetly if some tall hot bitch wanted to fuck u, you wouldn't refuse just cause you're "smaller" would you?

tenue.jpg

What is it with girls and these really absurdly cheap looking boots? They might not actually be them but you know what I'm talking about? They don't even have soles on them just like cheap leather sort of pressed vaguely into the shape of a boot? They're probably like $30 and I see faux-hipsters tucking their leggings / pants into them pretty frequently. Frankly, they're worse than uggs.

What is it with girls and these really absurdly cheap looking boots? They might not actually be them but you know what I'm talking about? They don't even have soles on them just like cheap leather sort of pressed vaguely into the shape of a boot? They're probably like $30 and I see faux-hipsters tucking their leggings / pants into them pretty frequently. Frankly, they're worse than uggs.

truth... well, uggs are disgusting but it's true, so are those type of boots. the only thing that can make a hipster-leggings-baggy, cheap boot outfit worse is maybe a fedora.

i'm a skinny azn guy, and hence i'm not particularly attracted to girls who are larger than me - it's a personal preference.

i can appreciate and recognise that some people dont mind a little meat on their girls. Just pointing out that the girl above does "dress good" but isn't particularly "sexy" to me.

If any of the girls in this thread are actually bigger than you, then just give up and become a catamite. Your value as a man in heterosexual society is worthless.

truth... well, uggs are disgusting but it's true, so are those type of boots. the only thing that can make a hipster-leggings-baggy, cheap boot outfit worse is maybe a fedora.

the thing about uggs is that they are super comfortable so i can dig it when people wear them. i don't think modern uggs even use sheepskin anymore but nonetheless the common response i get when i ask people why they wear uggs is "they're comfy and i really dont care that they look like crap"

those ugly ass boots on the other hand are inexcusable because they are uncomfortable and dont have any historic value (not that the typical ugg wearer would care about the historical connotation of their clothing)

i still want to see cotton duck wearing a shearling aviator jacket with uggs :D

bottomfeeders that windowshop at Oak.

i'm a skinny azn guy, and hence i'm not particularly attracted to girls who are larger than me - it's a personal preference.

i can appreciate and recognise that some people dont mind a little meat on their girls. Just pointing out that the girl above does "dress good" but isn't particularly "sexy" to me.

Either ways, arguing on the internet is lame and i'll leave it at that.

Carry on.

du.. i know you. getting a girl skinnier or smaller than you is really gonna be an up-fucking-mountainous task. but all the best anyway.