F/S: Dunk Tiffany 8.5, Dunk Jedi 7.5, Free-Rod 8.5 PLUS many more shoes

Fredo

Hey everyone. I am happy to inform everyone that I am selling the majority of my sneakers! There are many things I want to do with my life and I've decided to part with my very coveted sneakers in order to make room for new change All my sneakers that are being sold with the exception of the Jorand Spiz'ikes (dead stock) have been worn but have been treated with care. All prices for the shoes are negotiable feel free to offer prices and contact me about any questions. Thanks a lot!

Payments excepted via PAYPAL + 4% charge OR Meet Up within the Seattle area

You can reach me via PM

Aim - Fredosole

Email - [email protected]

Prices(In order of pictures presented)

Jordan Spiz'ike: OG Spiz'ike size 9: WAS $160 (not shown): NOW $140

Air Stab: Footpatrol edition size 8: WAS $180: NOW $150

Nike SB Dunk: Jedi size 7.5: WAS $280: NOW $250

Bape Sta x Kaws: Chomper size 9: WAS $130: NOW $110

Nike Dunk SB: Tiffany size 8.5: WAS $320: NOW $300

Nike Footscape Woven size 8: WAS $225: NOW $170

Nike SB P-Rod: Free-Rod Plus size 8.5: WAS $250: NOW $220

Nike Huarache: Tropical Teal size 8.5: WAS $125: NOW $100

MONEY ONLY except WILL TRADE FOR:

Nike Sabaku: Shinsengumi: size 8-9.5

White Vans x Supreme Halfcab: 1st edition with the red and green checkers: size 7.5-8.5

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

I am in no way unlegit, I'm just a new seller. Sneakers and fashion have been a part of my life for the past 6 years, Other things have come up in life and I need to sell some of my most coveted pieces of my collection that I've worked hard myself to obtain. I'd appreciate it if you didn't come on my thread and say something so false and disrespectful when you don't even know what I'm about or have any support to back your statement.

Hey everyone, thanks for those that have contacted me so far. But I am trying to kind of get rid of most of my shoes, rather than trying to acquire new ones. So I need the money more than anything else. But shoes that I really am looking for are:

Nike Sabaku: Shinsengumi: size 8-9.5

White Vans x Supreme Halfcab: 1st edition with the red and green checkers: size 7.5-8.5

If anybody has any of those I'm willing to do a trade with them, but I'd like to stick to acquiring money, thanks a lot for understanding and keep offers coming in and thanks so far to those that have purchased from me so far.

• 2 weeks later...