Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annoying stock question, but are there any sport caps left at nyc?if so what colour/styles or any sellers that have them for ok price online

there were plenty of 5 panels and the floppier less structured ones sunday.

random stripes, some naval/aerial ish

but yeah alot of em, also supah frejsh fitteds

mad sufu looking ass niggas homo looking at me, not too mention asian tourists breathing down my neck and mister supah tight denimz and box tee guy

all in all a good trip dtown

RTEmagicC_thehideout-supreme-10th-anniversary-tshirt.jpg.jpg

The Hideout continues to celebrate their 10th anniversary with strong collaborations. The next one to be released is a t-shirt in collaboration with Supreme, featuring the same slogan that we already saw on their Porter messengerbag collaboration for the occasion - My Karma Drives Over My Dogma. On the back you findboth the Supreme and The Hideout logo.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

"My Karma Drives Over My Dogma" is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. is there a story behind this saying or is it just... there? ugh.

oh, and that's not a box tee - that's the small boxlogo that's somehwere on almost every tee they make.

think about it...

and you know, I originally remember this as My Karma Ran Over My Dogma

Random question - what is the meaning of the 'Youth Crew' tee with the Les Miserables graphic on it?

What is the website that explains the meaning of tees rather than just be a gallery? I've forgotten

i read this on some blog

no clue how accurate it is.....

The YOUTH CREW above refers to a late 80s CT/NY straight edge (no drink or drugs) hardcore-punk movement led by the bands Youth of Today, Bold, and Gorilla Biscuits. Is Supreme saying that drug free homo-eroticism is Napoleonic?

i think what thesupreme wanted to know was the significance of the graphic of Cosette from Les Mis in relation to Youth Crew..

when the shirt was released i was also trying to figure this out. could it be because in Les Miserables, there was a movement of revolutionary students who staged a revolt in the streets of Paris? in a way, i thought it ties in with the phrase "the kids will have their say".

thats the best i could think of, but i could also be way off..

Supreme don't seem like the kind of brand who'd endorse straight edge considering they always have dudes drinking and smoking in their ads, sell lighters, and use weed references. SXE is more of a hardcore thing than a skater thing, though theres obviously much crossover.

walk.jpg

the original Youth Crew circa 1987. Dunkin is pretty much spot on about who they were(anyone else think it's pretty clear to see how that period of New York Hardcore has influenced Streetwear?) along what fallen angels and mlproject were saying about the youthful rebellion in Les Mis. you've pretty much got it wrapped up.

everyone's a dork until you have nostalgia and record collectors thinking back to how awesome their teen years were. then all of the sudden release the pain inside and no for an answer 7"s catch $100s of dollars. most of the original english punk secne were rich kids. nothing's changed.

also, for more youth crew era swag that's beasting to a whole different level. a level that supreme azn fanboys aren't even quite at yet... http://xshirtsx.blogspot.com

forget a box tee, you got that judge shirt in all 23897487 colorways?

judge003.jpg

hahhaaha thats so many judge shirts.

and in reference to *most of the original punk kids were rich kids* every *scene* is essentially a bunch of rich kids. theyre the only ones who have time to create a scene.

also im typing this on a japanese keyboard and cant find the quotation marks so uh sorry.