Opening Ceremony Shoes

Servo2000

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you guys know I am willing to do pickups at Opening Ceremony here in L.A. Just PM me what you want and in what size. Depending on how many responses I get I will pick a day to go out and get them, and I'll let you guys know by when I need all the orders. I'll also do pickups at Fred Segal Melrose and Fred Segal Santa Monica. Just let me know. The more inquiries I get the more I will lower the proxy fee.

Just another echo for going true to size. I have a pair of the suede laceups in 44 and they fit a 44 well. I'm a 10.5 in vans and 10 in chucks for people to compare to common shoes.

Just another echo for going true to size. I have a pair of the suede laceups in 44 and they fit a 44 well. I'm a 10.5 in vans and 10 in chucks for people to compare to common shoes.

Believe me, I'm not some sort of foot fetishist, but can you please tell me how long your foot is? By the sounds of things, I might need the same size as you in the patents I'm fiending for. But I wear both a 10 in vans and chucks (which confuses me as you wear a different size for each). My best size in a non-sb dunk is 10.5.

But i'm never a 44 in a dress shoe, and would've ordered my patents in a 42 or 43 if it wasn't for your heads up.

Bump for a Canadian proxy while I'm at it!!!

Guest jmatsu

chrono,

i am a true 41.5. should i get the chukkas in a 41 or 42? i assume 42, but....

I have kinda wide, flat feet so that might be a reason for me needing the 44. I have a pair of double identity high top sneaks in a 44 that also fit pretty nicely. I mean, i might be able to do 43.5 with both of them but it'd probably be a bit too snug.

Jmatsu- I'm not as used to ordering euro sizes, but i'd say the 44s fit like 10.5. They fit similarly to size 43 NDCs too if that helps. It's a tough call though for you. I'm assuming that my american true to size of 10.5 would be about a 43.5 euro, right? So in that case, with my slightly wider/flatter feet, i went up a half size.

Fuck, i kinda want a pair of patents now after looking at those pics again. Not sure if i'd want a full patent or maybe a low top navy patent captoe. Chukkas are pretty nice.

Quality wise, i'll echo statements that they don't really feel like $350 shoes. It doesn't feel overly cheap or anything, but you could probably find stuff better for only a little bit more.

I got some Bstore Mario2 in 43 that are a tad large but still fit and some OC chukkas in a 43 that were a bit snug the first days but now fit me perfectly. I'm a true 43. (chucks 9, Purcells 9.5, lavin 8, CP 42, kiefer 9...).

So I'd say that Bstores fit half a size bigger than OCs.

Jmatsu : If you're a true 41,5 i tkink you should get them in a 42.

• 2 weeks later...

same here - anybody willing to proxy the New York and California tees.. pit-to-pit 20" - pm me!

is anyone from NY going to the Wong Kar Wai thing @ Opening Ceremony this week?

http://www.openingceremony.us/

can someone in LA or NY pickup a t-shirt for me this week at the opening ceremony store?? i'm willing to pay you a proxy fee, PM me.

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=544144

I went to Sydney's yesterday and they just got a shipment of the shoes. They had about 6 or 7 styles I believe.

Damn, they aint got them patent toe joints.

Plain blue/grey suede joints are $275 though.

Suede desert boots are $295.

They also got some of the woven styles.

Thanks for the info btw. repped.

PS. Anyone that can get me the black suede w/ patent toe in size 40/41, PM. Will supply free prizes.

Damn, they aint got them patent toe joints.

Plain blue/grey suede joints are $275 though.

Suede desert boots are $295.

They also got some of the woven styles.

Thanks for the info btw. repped.

PS. Anyone that can get me the black suede w/ patent toe in size 40/41, PM. Will supply free prizes.

i don't think the patent toe shoes are out until fall winter. i could be wrong.