Opening Ceremony Shoes

Servo2000

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics stolen from TragicBliss, hope he doesn't mind. But these pics in July pickups made me join this site after lurking for a while.

20070712azm5.jpg

20070712del6.jpg

20070712cfv7.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are similar to the ones in the bottom left corner of Servo's pic.

So nice...

I'll be in the market for these in a little while, I hope some retailers other than just their store carry models I would want... if not I would have to proxy.

price is likely somewhere in the neighbourhood of your first born.

i desperately wanted the mustard desert boots from last season but i would rather have my testicles thank you very much.

also, i have heard a lot of issues with quality, and my oc x tretorns ripped after barely any wear.

Well those would be OC designed but made by Tretorn. I think most of the shoes in the first pic are made by b-store, and assembled in Italy.

this is true but its the only firsthand experience ive got.

i have heard qualms with the quality of the oc branded shoes though.

dsc01160ut0.jpg

Best picture I've seen so far of the new collection. Seemed about time for a thread dedicated to them (if there already is one point me to it but I've found nothing so far).

Anyone know details as far as pricing goes? Do Opening Ceremony LA / NY have these in yet?

any info on those laceup boots in black and brown on second rack from top? model name? better pics?

fuck it. better pics of every single one of these would be great.

i have a pair of the suede saddle shoes and the only problem ive had is that the soles wear out pretty quickly. probably sticking some topys or taps on them would be the way to go.

yeah, I imagine that must be a tradeoff--the sole is so thin, which makes the shoes look really low-profile and slim, but it means they must wear out really quickly. hmmm......

the pic servo posted is my pic and i (my girlfriend) took it at the gallery fashion fair in copenhagen. this is the fall/winter 2008-09 collection. although some of the shoes in the picture are the same as past seasons (desert boots for example). omc's price info is about right. the quality is good, but the sole is thin on most of them, so you MUST put some type of protection on it. their shoes are all make by b-store in london.

i have the full look book for the collection, but i'm not comfortable with posting it on here. sorry!

It's unfortunate that "wait for sales" seems to be a consistent recommendation, I need a pair of those of those black-suede patent-cap-toes right fucking quick.

What sort of protection could you put on these things? It doesn't even look like there's a heel on them.

uh yea.. i would like to know also. i own the pair tragic has and it really hasnt worn out badly. ive worn it 2 - 3 times and its fine. it just feels a bit weird walking in shoes that are that thin.

It's unfortunate that "wait for sales" seems to be a consistent recommendation, I need a pair of those of those black-suede patent-cap-toes right fucking quick.

What sort of protection could you put on these things? It doesn't even look like there's a heel on them.

the only possible ways to protect the thin soles that i can think of is to add metal taps on them or get them rubber soled, but will probably ruin it's slim look.