Opening Ceremony Shoes

Servo2000

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ They're lighter in person but i really like mine.

They don't look/feel like $300 shoes. If you can find the same thing elsewhere for a similar price i'd look at that but you're kind of paying for the styling. They still look nice worn and the quality isn't terrible, but you can get more bang for $300

Did you even look at this thread before asking that? They're fucking true to size, lazy ass

• 4 weeks later...
i've got a pair of the electric blue suede desert boots in a size 45. they've only been worn twice-- i swear. anyone interested? i'll be posting them on supermarket soon.

I'd totally get them if they were any other colour.

Of course.. If your asking price is reasonable enough, I will be forced to reconsider.... ;)

I'm on the hunt for the black canvas lace ups in a size 45. I found a place selling them in a 44, but am unsure if I could do those... Anyone know if these could be stretched or if a 44 would fit a size 12? I'm a 45 in Common Projects for reference.

No way, man. OC shoes fit really true to size. I'm a 43 in CPs and NDCs, 10chucks, 10.5vans and a 44 OC laceup. Wanna pm me where you found the black laceups ;) ?

No way, man. OC shoes fit really true to size. I'm a 43 in CPs and NDCs, 10chucks, 10.5vans and a 44 OC laceup. Wanna pm me where you found the black laceups ;) ?

PM'd

sydney's just got a bunch of oc shoes recently. not sure which ones they have thoug. give em a call or email.

http://www.sydneystoronto.com/

Thanks, I just left them a message.

Edit: Chrono are your CP's sneakers or the dress up shoes from this season? If so that would mean I'm possibly a 46 in the OC lace ups? Thanks.

I was talking CP sneakers. I haven't tried on their laceups.

I've decided that opening ceremony is fucking bullshit. I love my chukka boots but shit, they're already falling apart. The lining on the inside of the left shoe has separated from the insole, so I have to be really careful when I take them off so as to not damage it further.

Considering I paid close to 3 bills for these jawns you'd think they'd have at least NOTABLE quality.

My Common Projects that I've had for nearly a year now and worn hard and long all around the country have absoluetly no signs of falling apart.

So to all of you who want these boots for some reason, wait until they go on sale, or look somewhere else. Definitely not worth retail.

I've decided that opening ceremony is fucking bullshit. I love my chukka boots but shit, they're already falling apart. The lining on the inside of the left shoe has separated from the insole, so I have to be really careful when I take them off so as to not damage it further.

Considering I paid close to 3 bills for these jawns you'd think they'd have at least NOTABLE quality.

My Common Projects that I've had for nearly a year now and worn hard and long all around the country have absoluetly no signs of falling apart.

So to all of you who want these boots for some reason, wait until they go on sale, or look somewhere else. Definitely not worth retail.

thanks for the heads up. though, i'm still tempted to buy the black midboots from Oak, i'm holding out.

Can someone please help me out with a trip to oak?

I live in Sydney and need the Black mid boot.

Everytime i try to buy via their website there is a problem on the final step and it will not commit.

If someone in NY is willing to help me out it would be much appreciated.

please shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected]

thanks so much.

Can someone please help me out with a trip to oak?

I live in Sydney and need the Black mid boot.

Everytime i try to buy via their website there is a problem on the final step and it will not commit.

If someone in NY is willing to help me out it would be much appreciated.

please shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected]

thanks so much.

have you tried emailing/calling them?

I tried telling people this shit before. OC shoes blow.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, part of the appeal is the super low flat sole, but if your cobbler can do a really thin ruber sole it'd probably help.

Trying to do everything i can to stop myself from wanting the patent light blue espadrilles

sucks destructo about the desert boots but that sounds about right with their footwear, couple dudes i know have them and have had them resoled or repaired several times. huge let down at the prices they charge.

I hope that Common Projects development of shoes (and hopefully boots in the future) around the same prices as Opening Ceremony shoes will force OC to either lower their prices or increase their quality.

I like the OC designs a lot but after handling them I would never pay near full price.