Opening Ceremony Shoes

Servo2000

I hope that Common Projects development of shoes (and hopefully boots in the future) around the same prices as Opening Ceremony shoes will force OC to either lower their prices or increase their quality.

I like the OC designs a lot but after handling them I would never pay near full price.

Common Projects dress shoes are all 100+ dollars more than OC shoes.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
any word on the quality of the new line?

Looks the same from pics. I doubt they'd really up the quality considering they fly off the shelves anyways.

ugh...their line's pricing (and all the pricing at the store for the most part) piss me off. they keep raising it with no justification in quality, and dont even start with that "cost of manufacturing, shipping, etc." stuff. i know the dollar is weak but not so weak in the past few years to nearly double the cost of their shoes.

also, anyone else see the headporter stuff at the NYC store that they just bought from the Stussy store before it closed and doubled the price. I think I saw a boston bag (2 seasons old by now) for $300.