Pherrows Denim Contest @ mynudies.com

AM2

i dont know if its just me but wouldnt a custom mynudies patch for a pherrows jean seem stupid in my opinion. i wouldnt want to advertise another brand on my brand of jeans. or am i missing something.

I think the patch used for the skulls contest just said SJC on it and i think you got your named stamped on the inside pocketbags? Not sure exactly but the custom mynudies patch says nothing about mynudies.com

Im sorta pissed I didn't get in on the Denime contest, and it's only a couple guys. I'd be all for this pherrows contest but a starting date of January 1 2009 is lightyears away, too long to be even considering it right now..

the far off start date is one factor, another is that pherrows is relatively unknown here. there are some hints and tidbits around, but it's pretty much under the radar.

however i did find some support for the brand from a fairly reputable source:

UES, Pherrow's Stormy Blues, and Nylon are in my top three underrated denim brands

Pherrow's - I've mentioned this brand in other threads - they're one of my personal favorites
[tony_hige's] other jeans were just as impressive [as his sorahikos], I think they were pherrows.

you people at sufu suck ass

just kiddin.

i love participating in the skull jeans contest. And i will be happy having the SB contest.

And ill bump this tread just before we order and then you can decide if you join or not.

The jeans can be ordered with and without stamp

Theese jeans are really great i think. the two pictures of the guy wearing them makes them look like crap. he has got them too far up his ass.

worn normal they look awsome. the denim is awsome. Some nice details.

i wont join though. Have enough jeans to wear.

• 2 years later...