i heard from a designer that Ironheart has closed its door..... any1 can confirm this

thebestofall

What are you talking about?

Their site has been updated every week for the last 8 years they've had a site...

They're actually one of the ONLY still profitable denim companies this small from Japan...

Last Update

Not sure if you'd seen the site before today.. because if you had, you'd know that was a typo, and that they updated that February 19th, 2008; that's five days ago.

They literally update their front page every 3 or 4 days..

thebestofall,

You're the same dude that was on Supermarket two weeks ago selling $130 retail value APC jeans for over $200... you need to stop mixing your liquor with your Superfuture.

News flash: I just bought the Iron Heart company. We will only be producing and selling westside tee's in 21oz. and NEW 22oz. cotton now. Another update: we'll be producing them in women's sizes as well.

Stay posted.

i highly doubt that, besides making the best jeans ever, they are a highly profitable company! i think yur just a hater

I think if you are going to post, you need to read the whole thread, especially if less than one page, and not just regurgitate information previously posted by a reputable source.

Grandnash, you have seen IH's financials?

Lastly, "i think yur just a hater" either is the funniest thing I have read on this site, or needed a (10) beside it.

What could these companies do to innovate though? Their specialities lie in repros, and other cuts. I see collaborations like the SExIH04s being the future, but once again, those are simply repros, but this time of newer styled jeans.

Anybody know where innovation is headed?

Instead i would like to buy everybody a beer.

At Zeitgeist...

When's that shit gonna happen?

SuFu drunk fest 2008.